Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CLA

Started by Hawgzilla, February 10, 2013, 03:50:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgzilla

Anybody  tried this....Saw a Docter on Dorter Oz talking about it....Said it burned fat off of you really fast...Started to get a bottle at GNC today nut passed till I find out more about it..

hvsupastar

I use CLA to aid when I'm cutting. It's not like a primary fat burner but they help
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Guinness Snout

Order your supplements online.  Much much cheaper than GNC even with s/h.

Tai_Mai_Shu

Quote from: Guinness Snout on February 18, 2013, 09:54:41 am
Order your supplements online.  Much much cheaper than GNC even with s/h.

Ditto.  Bodybuilding shipping is reasonable and they give you a couple of samples to tryout.  Vitamin Shoppe is free shipping if over $25 but no free samples. 

husker71

hvsupastar:  what is your primary fat burner???

hvsupastar

Quote from: husker71 on February 23, 2013, 10:00:44 am
hvsupastar:  what is your primary fat burner???

Hypershred is what I've had good success with recently
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

fantana

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 23, 2013, 11:36:49 am
Hypershred is what I've had good success with recently

Would you recommend that stuff for cutting? And does it give you jitters? Just looked it up and sounds pretty legit.

hvsupastar

Quote from: fantana on February 23, 2013, 04:19:54 pm
Would you recommend that stuff for cutting? And does it give you jitters? Just looked it up and sounds pretty legit.

I'd recommend it more for fat loss than cutting pursue. It doesn't give me jitters but if I take it after 4pm it keeps me up. It definitely raises the body temp. For a cutting cycle when I wasn't too bad out of shape I did really good with roxylean but it's hard to eat while taking that

fantana

OK, got good reviews on roxylean over on bodybuilding.com. Thanx for the input. My workout partner weighs 238 and is trying to get down to 200lbs so Ill tell him about the Hyper Shred and order me some Roxylean.