Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huckleberry Pig

how about that!  can't believe he dropped that pass.  WPS!

Hognspace

Well Frank... I can't believe this darn.

Fort Dweller

I think concussion should be plural.  No way he's only had one this year.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Rooka

Quote from: Hog Waller on November 03, 2012, 02:21:10 pm
Somebody PM if I need to hear something ASAP...I have to head out now.

l8r, and...

GRUDEN!
This please.

GRUDEN

Huckleberry Pig

relying on the D again.  just when I thought it was over....

PonderinHog

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Bebop

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 03, 2012, 02:21:11 pm
Trust me, if I didn't see everything connecting the way it is, I wouldn't believe either. But there are several on this board that have really good sources, and I am not talking about other Mods.

Multiple sources are always a huge plus in verifying the truth. The only thing, however, that concerns me is that if all of the multiple sources have gotten their information from one source. Similar to multiple people drawing water from one well. If the water is poisoned, then all those that gather water from it are poisoned. 

Granted, with more people in the mix it is harder for this to happen, but it is not out of the question.

Kenny Buzzhog

GRUDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Huckleberry Pig

thank goodness. WPS!

now lets announce Gruden! lol

CDBHawg

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Huckleberry Pig

off to cowtown, tx for the rest of the weekend.  everyone have a good day. 

WPS!

GRUDEN!

SA Hog Fan

Question.  If he is in Fayetteville, the only reason he would be there is for an announcement right?  I mean, hes not there for a freaking interview.  I mean these guys only show up for announcements these days.  Right??

TN HOG

Play like a Champion!

johnny cash

Quote from: Chris D on November 03, 2012, 02:27:19 pm
Multiple sources are always a huge plus in verifying the truth. The only thing, however, that concerns me is that if all of the multiple sources have gotten their information from one source. Similar to multiple people drawing water from one well. If the water is poisoned, then all those that gather water from it are poisoned. 

Granted, with more people in the mix it is harder for this to happen, but it is not out of the question.
not all same source, it's not same well!

It's all Grude!!!!!

Gruden!!!!

CDBHawg

Quote from: SA Hog Fan on November 03, 2012, 02:30:38 pm
Question.  If he is in Fayetteville, the only reason he would be there is for an announcement right?  I mean, hes not there for a freaking interview.  I mean these guys only show up for announcements these days.  Right??

That'd be my guess.

BaconHits

WPS :razorback: Held onto our record with Tulsa, at least.

Bebop

Quote from: johnny cash on November 03, 2012, 02:31:03 pm

It's all Grude!!!!!

Gruden!!!!

If so, let's get ready to GRUDDDEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proffitthog

I think the line in sand has been drawn.

The Hawg Marshal

hawgs4packers

Announcement today or tomorrow?
WOW!!!

CDBHawg

I'd be highly surprised to see an announcement this weekend.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: johnny cash on November 03, 2012, 02:31:03 pm

It's all Grude!!!!!

Gruden!!!!
TROOF!

GRUDEN

Bebop

Quote from: CDBHawg on November 03, 2012, 02:33:57 pm
I'd be highly surprised to see an announcement this weekend.

Either this weekend or Monday, I suppose. If it is Monday, then it will give Gruden time to announce it on MNF.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Chris D on November 03, 2012, 02:27:19 pm

No, the same information has not come from the same sources....multiple sources saying the same thing, which corroborates that which is happening and being said, among multiple sources. That is, unless your sources are coming out of the BAC, which is the source of some on this board who have depended on that information from those sources in the past. Just keep in mind, nothing accurate came from the BAC sources prior to the BP or MA hires.
Go Hogs Go!

proffitthog

If Gruden is in Fayetteville ,something is going to happen soon. He ain't sight seeing.

Slacker

Duckman just called me. He says GRUDEN.

BloodRedHog

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on November 03, 2012, 01:33:14 pm
I know you were a Grudenite before. No doubt. But you have lost your faith & dont think hes coming anymore. Thats ok though because patience is what is needed in this situation. I have said that quite a few times.

Dont get your hopes down because of the BOT. Thats ridiculous. & as far as following blindly on 2 or 3 posters, that is what happens on a message board. Nobody is gonna give up their sources. Not gonna happen, or they wouldnt have their sources anymore.

With that being said, my sources say its almost a done deal. & they are very close to the situation. Could something happen ? Well of course it could. You could ask JL himself & he would tell you the same thing. Sometimes deals are agreed to & at the last minute something couldnt be worked out or a change of heart might happen.

Bottom line is there are a lot of factors that goes into a coaching hire. & crap happens at the last minute sometimes. See Dana Altman even after  the press conference.

So you go with the sources that you have & hope that it happens. I know my sources are VERY good & I think it will happen. Am I 100%? No but I dont think anybody is, including Jeff Long.

Take it for what its worth. Just stating the truth. That is all.

Keep on Grudening

GRUDEN

Ok I'm still on board that this could happen....but I think this is still a verbal back and forth between parties. I dont think this is close yet to getting to the BOT.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: SA Hog Fan on November 03, 2012, 02:30:38 pm

Someone is trying to force the hand of someone else who wants to wait for an announcement.
Go Hogs Go!

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

hawgjr

Quote from: proffitthog on November 03, 2012, 02:38:11 pm
If Gruden is in Fayetteville ,something is going to happen soon. He ain't sight seeing.
^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

huntindoc

Hoginins tweeted his info has been verified.  Doesn't say how or by who.

razorback3072

Quote from: Slacker on November 03, 2012, 02:38:28 pm

Finally give up on Richt?  Now a Tubby guy?  Schizo ;)
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Bebop

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 03, 2012, 02:36:25 pm
No, the same information has not come from the same sources....multiple sources saying the same thing, which corroborates that which is happening and being said, among multiple sources. That is, unless your sources are coming out of the BAC, which is the source of some on this board who have depended on that information from those sources in the past. Just keep in mind, nothing accurate came from the BAC sources prior to the BP or MA hires.

Thanks. Sounds Grude to me.

TX HOG

if he's in Fayetteville someones bound to get a pic

SpineHog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 03, 2012, 02:38:32 pm
Someone is trying to force the hand of someone else who wants to wait for an announcement.

Would *not* announcing him jeopardize the whole thing?  Say... if Tenner came calling with a hard push?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: RehabHog on November 03, 2012, 02:41:27 pm
Would *not* announcing him jeopardize the whole thing?  Say... if Tenner came calling with a hard push?

Not "if" it is a done deal already, which it is.
Go Hogs Go!

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: RehabHog on November 03, 2012, 02:41:27 pm
NO

hawgs4packers

Quote from: Slacker on November 03, 2012, 02:38:28 pm
Something must be happening to get Slack off the bench.
WOW!!!

Rev. Jerry Falwell

This is just plumb stupid....Johnelle has already been offered a 5 year contract.

Rev Jerry
Goats are handy...milk, cheese, mower, fertilizer, sex toy, BBQ.  They're like the swiss army knife of animals.......you can quote me on this....

proffitthog

I think we can officially start the countdown clock.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: hawgs4packers on November 03, 2012, 02:43:59 pm

Think about that for a moment. You make perfect sense.
Go Hogs Go!

TX HOG

if the money wants it announced and long doesn't, why dont they leak it to the media?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: TX HOG on November 03, 2012, 02:45:09 pm
if the money wants it announced and long doesn't, why dont they leak it to the media?

Why do you think that the media has started to get wind of this and speculate about it? It isn't because of the BAC, they keep saying "no". Just as they did with BP and MA.
Go Hogs Go!

razorback3072

Quote from: TX HOG on November 03, 2012, 02:45:09 pm

;D ;)

A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

HOGSWEAT

How many of you are off the wagon if nothing is announced this weekend?

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: hawgs4packers on November 03, 2012, 02:43:59 pm
Something has already HAPPENED to get Slack off the bench.

There ya go.