Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pair of Tight Ends in Recruiting Report

Started by Drew Amman, August 13, 2017, 11:07:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Amman

Muskliketusk

Boomer is gonna call the Hogs. Choke U done already got a TE and a buncha dummys are wanting him to move to tackle. Spread teams don't know what a TE lie him is for. Wanna ruin the kids caree.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Muskliketusk on August 13, 2017, 11:20:08 pm
Boomer is gonna call the Hogs. Choke U done already got a TE and a buncha dummys are wanting him to move to tackle. Spread teams don't know what a TE lie him is for. Wanna ruin the kids caree.

Definitely strong interest on his part. You take Grayson and Hudson and call it a day.

PlanoHog

Info close to the situation is Boomer will choose Hogs. As far as his films, he got a ways to go to be an elite receiver and route runner, like Henry,  so that's why some think he may end up at OT. So, I wouldn't call those that think a switch is possible dummies.
The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

HogFoo

I've seen video of Boomer. Kid looks good.  And he's a 5*?  That would be cool to get him along with Henry who is being projected as the #1 TE. I'm sure he too must be a 5* if he's considered as the #1 TE in the 19' class.  We actually have a lot of highly regarded instate prospects for that class.  Like Burks the #3 WR, the other kid, J.J who is also a top 30 receiver. The big OLine guy  is like the #5 OL in America.  Ty Evans is like the #7 QB.  That class has potential to be very very highly regarded. Perhaps  the highest rated class we've ever had at Arkansas.

If we can have a good season 9wins+ we can build and add onto those top recruits who are already very interested in us. Now if we can just build a fence around the state!  In every sport!!  Bball is already set , football looking good too. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Hogtimes

Will we ever learn.    How many heart breaks does it take?

PorkRinds

Quote from: Hogtimes on September 07, 2017, 07:56:32 pm

Did he commit somewhere else?

srange98

It takes all of the heart breaks.  All of them.

Muskliketusk

OU ain't used a TE since the 80s. Doubt that Mike Leach Jr they got coaching now even know what the position is.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

31to6

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 14, 2017, 11:39:51 am
Definitely strong interest on his part. You take Grayson and Hudson and call it a day.
You take them and call it a very, very good day.