Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agim goes 82 and 86 yards

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 03, 2015, 12:30:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jgphillips3

That dude is a freak.  I am SO glad he will be a Hog.  We might should give him a Robert Nkemdiche package on offense when he gets here.

Hogmeier

RD, is he the kind of player that will make a difference from day 1 in the SEC. I mean like Clowney, Miles Garrett, and Robert Nkemdiche? We need another player that can be an immediate impact like Matt Jones and Darren McFadden. After watching Josh Rosen at UCLA this year, I expect big things from Ricky Town next year as well.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Hogmeier on October 03, 2015, 01:10:31 pm
RD, is he the kind of player that will make a difference from day 1 in the SEC. I mean like Clowney, Miles Garrett, and Robert Nkemdiche? We need another player that can be an immediate impact like Matt Jones and Darren McFadden. After watching Josh Rosen at UCLA this year, I expect big things from Ricky Town next year as well.

I'm not going to say he's Clowney or a Nkemdiche but I do see him playing day one. I could see him being the type DL an OC has to scheme around when he's a sophomore.

The Recruiting Guy

sickboy

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

jackflash

I just hope he comes in and gives another pass rusher and I will be happy with that

OneTuskOverTheLine™

The 2nd return reminds me of "The Waterboy" when Mr. Coach Kline is doing the play by play breakdown of his teams last game and he says something or other about how the opposing player has time to drop the ball and dust it off before running it in for a touchdown...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HAWG MAFIA

Dominicanhog

October 21, 2015, 07:37:11 am #10 Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 07:52:53 am by Dominicanhog
I'd like to enrich the tradition of someone on HV asking if he could be converted to a MLB.... can he play at 255, does he have lateral movement... I mean, we keep seeing running, catching, passing, kick off returns ... is he a big time fullback with hands? ... if he is 6'2", as many list him, could a better spot be found for him...

I'm really happy to have him, because appers to be one of those "Special' type players that only comes along  every so often... :razorback:

Steef

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dominicanhog on October 21, 2015, 07:37:11 am
I'd like to enrich the tradition of someone on HV asking if he could be converted to a MLB.... can he play at 255, does he have lateral movement... I mean, we keep seeing running, catching, passing, kick off returns ... is he a big time fullback with hands? ... if he is 6'2", as many list him, could a better spot be found for him...

I'm really happy to have him, because appers to be one of those "Special' type players that only comes along  every so often... :razorback:
Can he run the wildcat ???

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Dominicanhog on October 21, 2015, 07:37:11 am

Make a great safety. 

hawgball9401

I wish they would stop using him so much, I don't want him getting hurt before he ever gets to campus.  ; )

SNORTZENHOGGER

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on October 04, 2015, 08:06:48 am
The 2nd return reminds me of "The Waterboy" when Mr. Coach Kline is doing the play by play breakdown of his teams last game and he says something or other about how the opposing player has time to drop the ball and dust it off before running it in for a touchdown...

Oh yeah... i remember dat there... Remember when Bobby showed up at half-time and the Mud-Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl?
Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!