Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will be our top 7 or 8

Started by nwahogfan1, September 30, 2015, 09:31:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

ladies who will get the dominate amount of playing time?   I am assuming the ladies in the upper classes plus Cosper. Or will Jimmy try to get some Freshman ready early?

Which one(s) of the Freshman  might get in that top rotation?

psycHOGlogist

Danberry, imo. It will be hard to keep her off the court, imo. Neither Brooks nor Cosper is a true 1. I suspect Monk will get some PT, too.

No inside info - just opinion.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: psycHOGlogist on September 30, 2015, 10:55:52 pm
Danberry, imo. It will be hard to keep her off the court, imo. Neither Brooks nor Cosper is a true 1. I suspect Monk will get some PT, too.

No inside info - just opinion.

I agree with you that one of the freshman PGs have a great chance to play because of lack of PGs at the top but just curious if you think they are strong enough physically to go against the SEC guards?

Scott7703

I'm excited to see what CJD can/will do with this group. We competed at a high level with far less talent, bodies, size, athleticism, and did I say talent. I expect this to be a dangerous team come tourney time.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Scott7703 on October 01, 2015, 09:02:05 pm
I'm excited to see what CJD can/will do with this group. We competed at a high level with far less talent, bodies, size, athleticism, and did I say talent. I expect this to be a dangerous team come tourney time.

With so many young ones I doubt we look very pretty at first.  Lets hope by January we are a pretty good team.  Lets see who steps up.

Scott7703

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on October 03, 2015, 02:50:23 pm
With so many young ones I doubt we look very pretty at first.  Lets hope by January we are a pretty good team.  Lets see who steps up.

Don't discount the fact we have our 3 best players back.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Scott7703 on October 03, 2015, 03:01:30 pm
Don't discount the fact we have our 3 best players back.

Good point.  Plus two good JUCO's who came in but behind them is a little bit of a unknown.  PG spot is a position that I am worried about.   We will miss Berna.

Scott7703

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on October 03, 2015, 08:13:51 pm
Good point.  Plus two good JUCO's who came in but behind them is a little bit of a unknown.  PG spot is a position that I am worried about.   We will miss Berna.

I agree with that. The floor general will be missed.

We will have so much speed and athleticism I'm excited. Also more size