Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One More??

Started by stahawg, February 12, 2018, 07:21:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

stahawg

CCM mentioned as he reviewed the most recent class that "we may have one or two more" added and "we aren't done yet."

Well we know he was referring to the DE who signed with us on Friday. But I'm curious who else may be on the radar for that 2nd player he seemed to be expecting possibly.

Any ideas? Who of any clout remains unsigned? Thanks!

SDZ_Hog

I don't think Gooden had announced at the time CCM said that.   

ricepig

The 1 more is a grad transfer, we'll see where it goes from here.

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: ricepig on February 12, 2018, 08:23:44 am
The 1 more is a grad transfer, we'll see where it goes from here.
Hope its OL

311Hog

stahawg

What is the time line for determining who this next grad transfer is??

ricepig

Quote from: stahawg on February 12, 2018, 09:16:11 am
What is the time line for determining who this next grad transfer is??

No idea, I just heard they had some possible options.

Snout team

The other was not Gooden.  Gooden did not have an offer from us by signing day.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: 311Hog on February 12, 2018, 08:58:43 am
CJ Fuller RB from Clemson?

Doubt it, that would make the 7th RB on the roster. It needs to be an OL. Anyone know of any OL who would be available?

King Kong

Dwayne Wallace from Cal (visited under Bielema out of Juco) and Kevin Feder from Ohio State have been contacted via twitter.

Kevin Feder will probably be highly recruited as he has 2 years of eligibility remaining and is immediately eligible

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: King Kong on February 12, 2018, 01:32:07 pm
Dwayne Wallace from Cal (visited under Bielema out of Juco) and Kevin Feder from Ohio State have been contacted via twitter.

Kevin Feder will probably be highly recruited as he has 2 years of eligibility remaining and is immediately eligible
Well I could most definitely get behind an addition of Feder to the team. As far as Wallace is concerned I didn't see him on the 2017 Cal roster, at least according to the Google inquiry I made.

King Kong

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 12, 2018, 02:06:29 pm
Well I could most definitely get behind an addition of Feder to the team. As far as Wallace is concerned I didn't see him on the 2017 Cal roster, at least according to the Google inquiry I made.

Wallace starting in all 2016 for Cal. Left the team in 2017 redshirted and finished his degree and is immediately eligible for 1 season

Edit: After my google search Wallace has now ended up at Ole Piss

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: King Kong on February 12, 2018, 02:08:55 pm
Wallace starting in all 2016 for Cal. Left the team in 2017 redshirted and finished his degree and is immediately eligible for 1 season

Edit: After my google search Wallace has now ended up at Ole Piss
gross!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: King Kong on February 12, 2018, 01:32:07 pm

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 12, 2018, 02:06:29 pm

Good work you two...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

billmontgomery10

Any more word on Kevin Feder the former 4 star OL from Ohio State who is a grad transfer with 2 years to play?

colbs

Would be nice to get a LT grad transfer.

presidenthog

I know there is a grad transfer from Clemson. His name is Israel or isiah or something. He is a qb. Do not know if there is any interest. He would know the system. Doubt it is him though

King Kong

Richard Davenport

Quote from: stahawg on February 12, 2018, 07:21:53 am
CCM mentioned as he reviewed the most recent class that "we may have one or two more" added and "we aren't done yet."

Well we know he was referring to the DE who signed with us on Friday. But I'm curious who else may be on the radar for that 2nd player he seemed to be expecting possibly.

Any ideas? Who of any clout remains unsigned? Thanks!

It was Dorian or no go. Yes, there's always a chance of a transfer.