Next year

Started by mecoach, January 28, 2014, 09:40:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mecoach

cardsNhogs

We will still play the same style of Ball

Kevin

I expect 11 loses next year. That is coach Anderson's average
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

devildoghawg

That might be the most used phrase on Hogville.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

SloppinItandLovnIt

Quote from: devildoghawg on January 28, 2014, 09:47:39 pm
That might be the most used phrase on Hogville.

Well that and .... REMEMBER 94 WHEN .... and We need a point guard.
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

Boardon Hamsay

Next year, I will likely be a little bit more indifferent and apathetic while still holding out some slim hope for 1) a PG, 2) a couple bigs that speak only in one syllable words and sprinkle %$*#@! creatine and whey protein on everything they $&%*# eat, and 3) MA to adapt his offense to fit said PG running half court sets as the game flow supports feeding said bigs down low to then either manhandle the opposition or kick out to the perimeter for open looks just because they want a chance to get a couple more $&%(#! offensive rebounds.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hawg2afault

That should be the U of A's motto.

Porkem

It's going to be the same crap next year. You'll be saying "next year" around this time next year. What's going to change?
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

chiti66

Quote from: rlh06 on January 28, 2014, 10:05:08 pm
Next year, I will likely be a little bit more indifferent and apathetic while still holding out some slim hope for 1) a PG, 2) a couple bigs that speak only in one syllable words and sprinkle %$*#@! creatine and whey protein on everything they $&%*# eat, and 3) MA to adapt his offense to fit said PG running half court sets as the game flow supports feeding said bigs down low to then either manhandle the opposition or kick out to the perimeter for open looks just because they want a chance to get a couple more $&%(#! offensive rebounds.

This is all I want!!!!

cal34

Quote from: Porkem on January 28, 2014, 10:15:13 pm
It's going to be the same crap next year. You'll be saying "next year" around this time next year. What's going to change?

Im not gonna form an opinion on how good the team is next year until we are 3-4 games into the conference schedule.  Tired of getting my hopes up.  That's how it's gonna change for me.

wildcat101

Hey at least were not cubs fans

BigHog396

And then the next year, and the next year after that, and why not another next year... until they finally realize MA isn't capable of getting it done.

Danny J

Quote from: wildcat101 on January 28, 2014, 10:34:18 pm
LMAO I thought exactly the same thing a few days ago. The cubs will likely win it all before we are able to win more than 2 road games a given year.

MA better start recruiting more mentally tough players. If unable to then problems on the road will persist because we are not going to be able to go undefeated every year in Fayetteville.

cal34

Maybe he needs to recruit the prison leagues for some tougher players.  These guys fall apart at the 3 minute mark and cant or won't rebound.

Hoggish1

Quote from: rlh06 on January 28, 2014, 10:05:08 pm

This ^ wouldn't be bad.

It would stop a case of the "next years..."

Hoggish1

Quote from: wildcat101 on January 28, 2014, 10:34:18 pm

Eh, some of us are and we have moved on to saying wait till the year after next year... (at least I have)

Hoggish1

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on January 28, 2014, 10:41:24 pm
LMAO I thought exactly the same thing a few days ago. The cubs will likely win it all before we are able to win more than 2 road games a given year.

MA better start recruiting more mentally tough players. If unable to then problems on the road will persist because we are not going to be able to go undefeated every year in Fayetteville.

I used to feel that at least we can get it done at home.  Thus far we are 2-2 in the Bud.  something just isn't right this year.

cal34

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 28, 2014, 10:49:42 pm
This ^ wouldn't be bad.

It would stop a case of the "next years..."

We will have a point guard hopefully.  We won't have the monster big guys unless there's another Corliss type playing high school ball in Arkansas right now.  I don't think he will ever change his style of play so it's gonna be more of the same unless we luck into some homegrown recruits that can play half court and shoot.

Big Nasty 34

A lot of pressure on mr. Beards shoulders.

slobberinhog

Next year.... gonna get out rebounded. CMA's suit game will still be top notch.