Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Labryan Ray ????

Started by Timfromlittlerockhog, February 01, 2017, 10:55:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Timfromlittlerockhog

Is ESPN just making stuff up ? They just said he was an Arkansas lean ? WTH ? Are they making crap up ?

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Hogs958

didn't hear it. Maybe they misspoke and meant Bama.  Would be a nice surprise but I won't hold my breath.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 01, 2017, 10:57:00 am
Misspoke.

Dude has Arkansas on the brain today. Did the same thing with Daniels earlier.

gchamblee

i heard it as well, it made me do a doubletake.

rljjr

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on February 01, 2017, 10:55:05 am
Is ESPN just making stuff up ? They just said he was an Arkansas lean ? WTH ? Are they making crap up ?

He meant Bama. He had Hogs on the brain from the Calloway signing, plus he was leading into talking about that as he pitched to commercial.

HogFoo

I just saw that too.  It had schools he was between Ala, Florida,  Tenn.  Then the talking head said he was apparently leaning towards arkansas?  Which the guy sounded almost in disbelief when he said it. Hmmmm
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

hawgwash

Maybe they meant Arizona, "the other AR".

Hogs958

when is he supposed to announce?

Timfromlittlerockhog

Quote from: Hogs958 on February 01, 2017, 11:00:05 am
when is he supposed to announce?

Doesnt matter. I think Biggus got it right. He misspoke.

hawgwash

If CBB doesn't close this deal we should all be pissed!!!
;)

Hogs958

Quote from: Timfromlittlerockhog on February 01, 2017, 11:00:45 am
Doesnt matter. I think Biggus got it right. He misspoke.

I agree. was just curious.

Timfromlittlerockhog

Biggus Piggus

Alabama has two spots left and four possible recruits left.
[CENSORED]!

HogFoo

I figured he  misspoke.   But that usually is Arizona talk . Haha. Not usually and Alabama mistake.  I figure the guy was wrong. Especially when below his picture it showed.  Ala, flor, Tenn as his 3 schools. Haha
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

hogcard1964

I don't know.  On the ESPN player profile of Ray, they have Arkansas as 1.

HogFoo

But then again, we weren't expecting Philon either until saban asked him to grey shirt. And "The chief"  our DE coach who killed us with Warren recruits when he coached at Tenn was there , and he saw what happened, right place right time, and we ended up with Philon.  Anyways.    Know the guy made a mistake.  But it made me smile when he said arkansas lean. :)

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: hogcard1964 on February 01, 2017, 11:09:04 am
I don't know.  On the ESPN player profile of Ray, they have Arkansas as 1.

Ray is 100% to Alabama on the "crystal balls."
[CENSORED]!

texas tush hog

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on February 01, 2017, 11:10:59 am
Going into the day they were at 25 after a 4* DT from LA committed yesterday due to Byers not being eligible. Then they just yanked an offer from a 4* DE with over 30 offers and set to take on this kid. Saban is scum! Ridiculous they can do that to a kid with no ramifications and just replace them. Can't wait until he's gone!

I'm afraid you have a long wait.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 01, 2017, 11:06:24 am
Alabama has two spots left and four possible recruits left.

So who gets the 2 chargers!!!!

rljjr

greasy_corner

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

onebadrubi

They may send the Eiffel tower guy a charger for not taking his commitment.

tophawg19

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 01, 2017, 11:39:37 am
So who gets the 2 chargers!!!!
depends on ranking .5 stars get challengers
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HogFoo

He jumped on the bama train.