Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brad Stewart

Started by CamArk08, January 22, 2017, 07:31:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Ramboar on January 26, 2017, 08:19:31 am
Rumor is a Florida recruit  out of Homestead has video of two UF assistant coaches offering him money. Already been sent to the NCAA. Wheels could be coming off in Gainesville. The high school coaches of the recruit have banned all UF coaches from their school.
It will be interesting to see if there is anything to this.

Pig Power

Rumor is a Florida recruit  out of Homestead has video of two UF assistant coaches offering him money. Already been sent to the NCAA. Wheels could be coming off in Gainesville. The high school coaches of the recruit have banned all UF coaches from their school.
If true, Florida really is the new OLE MISS

Kevin

big wow if true
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

The Hawg Marshal

Where are you reading this rumor? I'd like to read more about it.

greenie

forrest city joe

This is just a wild rumor with no evidence FL coaches did anything like that.i am amazed how some of you don't give a crap about Saban and Alabama cheating. and scream about Ole Miss and FL.unreal.

Athog

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2017, 09:44:47 am
This is just a wild rumor with no evidence FL coaches did anything like that.i am amazed how some of you don't give a crap about Saban and Alabama cheating. and scream about Ole Miss and FL.unreal.
If a wild rumor can sway a recruit or 2 our way over Florida then I'm fine with it.

greenie

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2017, 09:44:47 am

It's a thread about Brad Stewart, who has been openly leaning to Florida.  We all know it's just a rumor...90% of the stuff on Hogville is just rumor, and the other 50% is unverified.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Athog on January 26, 2017, 09:53:24 am
Based on what?
I am basing it on Florida is DBU, and they have a need. We do have a shot unlike Fulton, I believe parents want us, and he may consider that.

forrest city joe

Quote from: greenie on January 26, 2017, 10:00:34 am
It's a thread about Brad Stewart, who has been openly leaning to Florida.  We all know it's just a rumor...90% of the stuff on Hogville is just rumor, and the other 50% is unverified.
Then what's the point. show some evidence where FL offered Stewart money.why are you guys not spreading so Saban and Alabama cheating rumors? why just Ole Miss and FL?

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2017, 10:04:07 am
Then what's the point. show some evidence where FL offered Stewart money.why are you guys not spreading so Saban and Alabama cheating rumors? why just Ole Miss and FL?
Show us something to get the rumor started. We aren't just going to make stuff up. We'll leave that to someone else.lol

LRHawg

I think it's great and all they got caught, but I doubt the NCAA does anything. I mean hell, you have Tunsil say on national TV they cheated, yet here we are 2 years later and nothing official. Hopefully the stank from this will swing Stewart our way.

Karma's a B CJM

p.s., here's another couple a threads on it:

canes
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/homestead-coach-bans-uf-recruiter-campus/116064

gaturds
http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Contents/Homestead-HC-bans-UF-recruiter-50582552

forrest city joe

King Kong

Quote from: LRHawg on January 26, 2017, 10:14:52 am
I think it's great and all they got caught, but I doubt the NCAA does anything. I mean hell, you have Tunsil say on national TV they cheated, yet here we are 2 years later and nothing official. Hopefully the stank from this will swing Stewart our way.

Karma's a B CJM

p.s., here's another thread on it:

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/homestead-coach-bans-uf-recruiter-campus/116064

It hasn't even been a year since Tunsil said they paid him

LRHawg

Quote from: King Kong on January 26, 2017, 10:17:36 am
It hasn't even been a year since Tunsil said they paid him

you're right, that was 2016 draft. my bad. was thinking '15

King Kong

January 26, 2017, 10:20:11 am #66 Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:32:05 am by King Kong

greenie

The Hawg Marshal

LRHawg

Quote from: King Kong on January 26, 2017, 10:20:11 am
Photos of cars are not proof. Video of a P5 coach offer or trying to hand you money, is proof.

Yeah someone needs to release the video, assuming it exists. if they really wanted to screw Florida, let it go viral and then the NCAA might actually have to do something.

King Kong

Quote from: LRHawg on January 26, 2017, 10:25:29 am
Yeah someone needs to release the video, assuming it exists. if they really wanted to screw Florida, let it go viral and then the NCAA might actually have to do something.

Agreed. Assuming a video does indeed exist.

WooPig90

"Florida is kind of the new Ole Miss," Bielema said. "They're doing some things recruiting that kind of shocks you a little bit."

-Bielema NSD last year

Hogs33

It sounds like it was a fake account but who knows.
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: greenie on January 26, 2017, 10:00:34 am
90% of the stuff on Hogville is just rumor, and the other 50% is unverified.

That you Yogi?

The_Boot_stops_here

LRHawg

it seems to me to be a really low probability that a recruit actually pulled out a phone and took a pic as a coach was handing them money. Possible? yes. But not likely. That said, I have noticed now with the "hog fan article" last week and this likely bogus but certainly still damaging incident in Florida, that come national signing day, we see a lot of this stuff creep out of the woodwork. I would be interested to learn more about how much impact these well-timed stunts actually have on a recruits choice of schools. It certainly seems some are willing to take a shot on influencing them by any means.

forrest city joe

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 26, 2017, 10:31:44 am
"Florida is kind of the new Ole Miss," Bielema said. "They're doing some things recruiting that kind of shocks you a little bit."

-Bielema NSD last year
Coach B and Arkansas beat FL 31 to 10 this year.FL cheating is not coach B problem. his problem is Alabama cheating and getting away with it.if Arkansas is ever going to get to Atlanta again.they have to beat BAMA.screw FL.

King Kong

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2017, 10:55:12 am
Coach B and Arkansas beat FL 31 to 10 this year.FL cheating is not coach B problem. his problem is Alabama cheating and getting away with it.if Arkansas is ever going to get to Atlanta again.they have to beat BAMA.screw FL.

Well we will get to Atl again. We just need Saban to retire first

tophawg19

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2017, 10:55:12 am
Prove it. Anyone can yell they are cheating but till it's proven , it's whining Everyone in college football is waiting to catch Bama . No one has yet . OH and the 4 stars get chargers , 5 star guys get Challengers , 3 star must just get avengers . We may know soon
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Cobi Hamilton Fan on January 25, 2017, 08:30:00 pm
And if he's wrong you'll never see him post about it again. If he's right he will throw a muscle patting himself on the back and telling everyone on here "I told you so!"
you are so full of crap your eyes are black. and to the other screwball, i didnt call gruden to arkansas. I wanted him. Big difference. Ive been right many many more times than I've been wrong. Do the legwork. All I said was "I have a feeling." And, yeah, I'm calling it. ya cow.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 26, 2017, 01:37:59 pm
you are so full of crap your eyes are black. and to the other screwball, i didnt call gruden to arkansas. I wanted him. Big difference. Ive been right many many more times than I've been wrong. Do the legwork. All I said was "I have a feeling." And, yeah, I'm calling it.

awesome.  I'm rooting for you...

WriterWrong

Please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true

JIHawg

I hope it's true for the two recruits we lost to them last year.

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 26, 2017, 01:37:59 pm
you are so full of crap your eyes are black. and to the other screwball, i didnt call gruden to arkansas. I wanted him. Big difference. Ive been right many many more times than I've been wrong. Do the legwork. All I said was "I have a feeling." And, yeah, I'm calling it. ya cow.
Sorry, he's Florida bound.

Andrew Hogfan

Rice,  I've seen you say in two different threads he's not coming here.  I'm just nosy,  what did you hear?  And,  I hope you're wrong lol.
WPS!!!

ricepig

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on January 26, 2017, 03:06:54 pm
Rice,  I've seen you say in two different threads he's not coming here.  I'm just nosy,  what did you hear?  And,  I hope you're wrong lol.

I just think he's Florida bound from reading the tea leaves, haha. I hope I'm wrong too, but his comments about Florida, them losing a DB commit and top another DB recruit to Miami yesterday, makes me think they'll be sure they close on him.

Oklahawg

Quote from: ricepig on January 26, 2017, 03:14:53 pm
I just think he's Florida bound from reading the tea leaves, haha. I hope I'm wrong too, but his comments about Florida, them losing a DB commit and top another DB recruit to Miami yesterday, makes me think they'll be sure they close on him.

The in-home visit story is a bit puzzling also.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

LRHawg

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 26, 2017, 03:18:39 pm
The in-home visit story is a bit puzzling also.

I didn't see anything posted in-thread about that, what happened? Are you referring to CMS visiting the parents?

justmakeit2thebcs

Quote from: Hogs33 on January 26, 2017, 10:44:40 am
It sounds like it was a fake account but who knows.
Not a fake account.  The coach has since taken it of line, but account has mentions going all the way back to 2012-13

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

Steef

In addition to stealing Putu from us last season, Florida already had an entire 2deep of defensive backs in their 2016 class.

Getting playing time at Florida will be an uphill battle for a 2017 recruit.

greenie

Quote from: Steef on January 26, 2017, 04:30:45 pm
In addition to stealing Putu from us last season, Florida already had an entire 2deep of defensive backs in their 2016 class.

Getting playing time at Florida will be an uphill battle for a 2017 recruit.

Steef, I think you should join Michael Smith and CBB on a "closer" trip down to see Stewart on Saturday.   ;)

hawgfan4life

Little known fact that Trump is a FL fan and he just tweeted:  "Fake news. The crooked media is doing this because I am a Gator fan!  Sad!!!"  (sarcasm)

ricepig

Quote from: greenie on January 26, 2017, 04:40:06 pm
Steef, I think you should join Michael Smith and CBB on a "closer" trip down to see Stewart on Saturday.   ;)

Pretty sure Bielema has already done his in-home visit.

greenie

Quote from: ricepig on January 26, 2017, 05:04:10 pm
Pretty sure Bielema has already done his in-home visit.

Maybe I was thinking about Calloway?  Thought I read CBB was seeing someone Saturday and I had Stewart in mind, but I'm not one to question you, Rice.

Three and Snout

His official offer paperwork should be going out soon.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2017, 03:53:21 pm
While you guys are still talking about FL.THIS.  http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/threads/whose-going-to-turn-bama-in-to-the-ncaa-will-they-do-anything.361000/
Why do you care if we talk about a Florida rumor? Maybe once they(Florida) take Stewart (who we would love to have) you'll understand why this was  pertinent to us.

ricepig

Quote from: greenie on January 26, 2017, 05:27:52 pm
Maybe I was thinking about Calloway?  Thought I read CBB was seeing someone Saturday and I had Stewart in mind, but I'm not one to question you, Rice.

Yeah, they backed up their home visit with Calloway. We were suppose to be in earlier, but wanted to be the last.