True. He was all Gator all along.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

JackJohnson

Not a big loss would have been 5th or 6th best DB we are bringing in this class

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 28, 2017, 08:05:15 pm

You've been a blast around here.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

JackJohnson

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 28, 2017, 08:29:21 pm
You've been a blast around here.

Brown, Curl, Calloway, McClellion, Hernandez and Curtis are all just as good if not better

jabberjawls

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 28, 2017, 08:05:15 pm
This has got to be someone connected with the U.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 27, 2017, 05:55:30 pm

Hopefully pokey isn't chatting it up on facebook chat with Brad like he was DW
yeah, because that made him commit to his home state school. smdh
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on January 27, 2017, 08:41:04 pm
Well considering 2 Texas reporters and 1 Ole Miss reporter put in for Arkansas on 247s crystal ball in the past 2 days I'd say it's looking really good for us.
I've been saying it since he was committed to Iowa. He's a huge get for this defense.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 28, 2017, 08:32:47 pm
Brown, Curl, Calloway, McClellion, Hernandez and Curtis are all just as good if not better
the 1st three are for sure, as well as Hernandez imo. i'd put Stewart right there with Curtis and McClellion, though. He's a good player.

Torqued pork

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2017, 09:44:47 am
This is just a wild rumor with no evidence FL coaches did anything like that.i am amazed how some of you don't give a crap about Saban and Alabama cheating. and scream about Ole Miss and FL.unreal.
I agree. Bear Bryant's birthplace expains some of the Bama love from old-timers, but the youngsters look at Bama football as the next best thing to mother's milk. WTH?

Hogwild

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 28, 2017, 08:32:47 pm

You honestly want us to think you believe that the 20th ranked CB who committed to Florida, and had offers from Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Michigan & Florida State isn't as good as

-the 90th safety offers from Maryland, Tulane, Wake, and Eastern Michigan
-the 91st CB offers from Purdue, Iowa St., Kansas St, Arkansas St. and Rice
-the 113th CB offers from Michigan St, Duke, Boston College, Cal, FIU

Stewart has a .9322 ranking which is higher than any recruit we have committed this year, irregardless of position.

JackJohnson

Quote from: Hogwild on January 29, 2017, 08:54:14 am
You honestly want us to think you believe that the 20th ranked CB who committed to Florida, and had offers from Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Michigan & Florida State isn't as good as

Stewart has a .9322 ranking which is higher than any recruit we have committed this year, irregardless of position.

Ok So he would be at best the 4th best DB we signed behind Brown Curl and Calloway instead of 5th or 6th.  Again...We will be fine at DB in this class

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Hogwild on January 29, 2017, 08:54:14 am

JJ is in extreme sarcasm mode

RedyorNot

Double negatives, ya gotta love em!

onebadrubi

Nosboar Accubond

Why are we still posting about a FL recruit?

King Kong

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 29, 2017, 09:48:33 am
He is just trolling

By using sarcasm. Which I prefer over his normal b***ing

JackJohnson

So glad you guys would rather have Stewart over what we have committed.  I'm fine with what we got and apparently so are the coaches since they offered all of our commits before they offered Stewart- who by most accounts only had his offer become commitable recently...But keep trolling to fit your agendas guys

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 29, 2017, 08:59:02 am
Ok So he would be at best the 4th best DB we signed behind Brown Curl and Calloway instead of 5th or 6th.  Again...We will be fine at DB in this class
hey, that's what I said!

JackJohnson

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 29, 2017, 10:55:27 am
hey, that's what I said!

I don't see how...or why...it would even be argued. 

Would I have taken him?  Of course, but it isn't the end of the world because we flat out loaded up on DBs in this class

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: JackJohnson on January 29, 2017, 08:59:02 am

Your current schtick aside, it saddens me to see you this way. You were one of the few I respected and trusted their opinions when it came to recruiting. Hope to see you come back.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 29, 2017, 01:04:09 pm
Gotors?

Well, he could have gone with HV's Gayturds, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hogwild

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on January 29, 2017, 12:33:35 pm
Your current schtick aside, it saddens me to see you this way. You were one of the few I respected and trusted their opinions when it came to recruiting. Hope to see you come back.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Paul

factchecker

Quote from: Paul on January 29, 2017, 10:50:44 pm
they're stupid... It's "lose"!

Add the fact that everyone knew Brad was headed to Florida.  There is no reason to hassle Giovanni about the situation.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hogwild

The New Orleans' paper's write up

QuoteOne of the state's top football players is headed to the University of Florida.

Brad Stewart, a defensive back at McDonogh 35, verbally committed to the Gators over the weekend after an official visit to Gainesvile, Fla.

Stewart was the Defensive Player of the Year on The New Orleans Advocate's All-Metro Team for Large Schools after recording 54 tackles, eight tackles for loss, seven interceptions and six forced fumbles for the Roneagles. He is the second Defensive Player of the Year in the last four years to commit to Florida. Former Karr standout Gerald Willis signed with Florida in 2014 but eventually transferred to Miami.

The 6-foot-1, 195 pound Stewart was also named Defensive Player of the Year on the LSWA Class 4A all-state team. He is rated a 4-star recruit and had 40 scholarship offers.

His three finalists were Florida, Arkansas and Arizona State.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net