Previous topic - Next topic

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on January 26, 2017, 02:37:42 pm
Sorry, he's Florida bound.

ooohh, another gut shot.. hard to keep the faith with you around..  :(

ricepig

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 26, 2017, 06:46:36 pm
ooohh, another gut shot.. hard to keep the faith with you around..  :(

Well, I hope I'm wrong, but that's my take....

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: ricepig on January 26, 2017, 06:54:25 pm

Take appreciated. I hope you're wrong too on this one and I don't often hope you're wrong.

Wildhog

You're probably right.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Cobi Hamilton Fan

Pig in the Pokey

way to go out on a limb. i bet your ncaa bracket is all 'chalk', too. I'll be bold. We get Calloway like Ive said for months and we may get them both. I want stewart because, screw florida.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 26, 2017, 08:39:13 pm
way to go out on a limb. i bet your ncaa bracket is all 'chalk', too. I'll be bold. We get Calloway like Ive said for months and we may get them both. I want stewart because, screw florida.

We won't get Stewart, but I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

ChicoHog

Quote from: Pig Power on January 26, 2017, 09:11:47 am
If true, Florida really is the new OLE MISS
They're not doing a good job with it as they are still way short on their class.  Ole Miss must be paying more!

ChicoHog

January 26, 2017, 09:38:17 pm #108 Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:51:51 pm by ChicoHog
Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2017, 09:44:47 am
This is just a wild rumor with no evidence FL coaches did anything like that.i am amazed how some of you don't give a crap about Saban and Alabama cheating. and scream about Ole Miss and FL.unreal.
Pretty funny Joe.  Go back to mowing Anderson's yard and stop making crazy accusations about Saban.  I don't know about their boosters but I guarantee you Saban is not anymore of a cheater than BB. 

presidenthog

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 26, 2017, 09:38:17 pm
Pretty funny Joe.  Go back to mowing Anderson's yard and stop making crazy accusations about Saban and Bama.
Bama, for sure, cheats. Now I honestly think they don't have to for the most part because of who and what they are.  There are always kids that are procured through a bidding war. Bama is not above this.

tophawg19

Florida is offering a bunch of DB's , hopefully that will turn Stewart back into a hog
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 26, 2017, 10:31:31 pm
Florida is offering a bunch of DB's , hopefully that will turn Stewart back into a hog
Trying to replace the DB that just decommitted from them, they still are the team to beat for Stewart. Hopefully they blow it on his OV this weekend.

Nosboar Accubond

CBB still having dinner with the parents while Stewart is at TCU?

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on January 27, 2017, 05:11:51 am

The rumor I started in the thread above said Smith was having dinner with them again this weekend.. I was joking based on CMS having been there a few times and the mother calling him family..

Not sure anybody else is going to be at Brad's this weekend.. but there's always hope..

ricepig

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on January 27, 2017, 05:11:51 am

Nope, Michael Smith did, Bielema had already had his in-home visit to get him to visit us.

ricepig

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 27, 2017, 06:40:11 am
The rumor I started in the thread above said Smith was having dinner with them again this weekend.. I was joking based on CMS having been there a few times and the mother calling him family..

Not sure anybody else is going to be at Brad's this weekend.. but there's always hope..

The dinner was last night.

tophawg19

that means there is hope . Florida is throwing out offers in bunches to DB's . seems like things are rosey in gator land
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on January 27, 2017, 08:00:37 am
The dinner was last night.

Your feelings haven't changed have they?

Dominicanhog

ricepig

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 27, 2017, 09:06:51 am
Your feelings haven't changed have they?

Nope, but 50% of the time I hit these 50/50 situations.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ricepig on January 27, 2017, 09:40:47 am

beta n nutin

parallaxpig

Are you also a weatherman?
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 27, 2017, 08:09:50 am
that means there is hope . Florida is throwing out offers in bunches to DB's . seems like things are rosey in gator land
because stewart told them he's going to be a Hog? Possible.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

you hit at a higher rate than that. you always play the chalk :p

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 27, 2017, 11:45:31 am
you hit at a higher rate than that. you always play the chalk :p

Well, it's better than playing with chalk.  ;)

Dominicanhog

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 27, 2017, 11:44:44 am
because stewart told them he's going to be a Hog? Possible.
Or because they had a DB decommit yesterday. More likely.

GrizzlyRider07

Is he still visiting Florida this weekend?
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

colbs

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: ricepig on January 27, 2017, 12:12:39 pm
Well, it's better than playing with chalk.  ;)
Or eating crayons ...
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Potosihog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 26, 2017, 08:39:13 pm

I hope you are right on this one.  Unfortunately I believe it will be this year's DW.  I mean that only in the sense that Stewart is a highly rated recruit choosing another school.   At least he hasn't played us the way DW did.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Potosihog on January 27, 2017, 03:59:57 pm
I hope you are right on this one.  Unfortunately I believe it will be this year's DW.  I mean that only in the sense that Stewart is a highly rated recruit choosing another school.   At least he hasn't played us the way DW did.

DW?

Devin White?

onebadrubi

Hopefully pokey isn't chatting it up on facebook chat with Brad like he was DW

Pig in the Pokey

of course it's a long shot. We have hit on a bunch of them over the years. Only way I'll be disappointed is if we miss on Calloway and Stewart. I doubt that will happen and honestly our DB crop is still very good.

ChicoHog

Seems like everyone is counting on Calloway being a Hog.  I hope so but he has 2 other finalists, Texas and Mississippi so we are not a lock at all.  Having lost James today hurts and not getting Calloway would also be a huge disappointment. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 27, 2017, 07:57:07 pm
Seems like everyone is counting on Calloway being a Hog.  I hope so but he has 2 other finalists, Texas and Mississippi so we are not a lock at all.  Having lost James today hurts and not getting Calloway would also be a huge disappointment. 

I bet we get Calloway.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Hogfan46

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 27, 2017, 07:57:07 pm

It has been widely reported that it is down to us and OleMiss. He canceled this weekends visit to OleMiss and we have the last in home with him. I like our chances.

parallaxpig

Well I believe it would be our first NSD commitment in awhile if it happens.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

King Kong

Quote from: parallaxpig on January 27, 2017, 08:07:16 pm

Reed two years ago

Bubba's Bruisers

The last big name I recall would be Kirkland.

Three and Snout

Collins tried...

ChicoHog

Calloway is doing his on ESPNU also I believe.  That would be good PR for us too.  We need any promotion we can get. 

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: Hogfan46 on January 27, 2017, 08:00:37 pm
It has been widely reported that it is down to us and OleMiss. He canceled this weekends visit to OleMiss and we have the last in home with him. I like our chances.
Well considering 2 Texas reporters and 1 Ole Miss reporter put in for Arkansas on 247s crystal ball in the past 2 days I'd say it's looking really good for us.

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 27, 2017, 08:28:31 pm
Calloway is doing his on ESPNU also I believe.  That would be good PR for us too.  We need any promotion we can get.
Yep. At 10am for those who want to watch

Hogdomer

Quote from: Hogfan46 on January 27, 2017, 08:00:37 pm

He visited Ole Miss in December.

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: Hogdomer on January 27, 2017, 08:52:27 pm
He visited Ole Miss in December.
Still doesn't change the fact that he canceled his unofficial visit there this weekend and our coaches will be doing an in-home.

Ramboar

I'll be yo Huckleberry

Hogdomer

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on January 27, 2017, 09:02:49 pm
Still doesn't change the fact that he canceled his unofficial visit there this weekend and our coaches will be doing an in-home.

That's a long drive.  I think he picks us but allegedly cancelling an unofficial visit is not relevant evidence.  His most recent  twitter follows being Kolian Jackson and Kevin Richardson and three CBs for the Hogs from Texas and Ole Miss recruiting guys is though.