Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jones first thing he has done I like

Started by holeinthewall, October 12, 2017, 07:07:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

Telling his players to stand.  No different then people that work for the cult (wal mart) having to stand and do the stupid cheer lol

EastexHawg

The only reason Jerry came up with his current plan is because fans are revolting and the overriding principle he stands for is his bank account.  Before it became obvious that people are staying home and tuning out he was out there on the field, being one of the boys, locking arms and taking a knee.  I know they got up before the national anthem, which is only an indication of Jerry trying to have his cake and eat it, too.

He's a conniving, manipulative old man who talks a good game but really cares about no one but himself and his own glory.

holeinthewall

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 12, 2017, 09:55:25 am
The only reason Jerry came up with his current plan is because fans are revolting and the overriding principle he stands for is his bank account.  Before it became obvious that people are staying home and tuning out he was out there on the field, being one of the boys, locking arms and taking a knee.  I know they got up before the national anthem, which is only an indication of Jerry trying to have his cake and eat it, too.

He's a conniving, manipulative old man who talks a good game but really cares about no one but himself and his own glory.

I agree with everything you said.  This may end up taking the NFL to get the fans back then a strike.

ArkyFan2626

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 12, 2017, 09:55:25 am
The only reason Jerry came up with his current plan is because fans are revolting and the overriding principle he stands for is his bank account. 

Let's not think this is anything more than Jerry Jones wants more money and power. He doesn't care about anything or anyone else.