Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

News on recruiting the all-important SEC defensive linemen

Started by jbcarol, May 08, 2012, 12:06:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Michigan State transfer DL Simeon Barrow commits to Miami

by: Nick Schultz •

QuoteMichigan State defensive lineman Simeon Barrow committed to Miami Thursday. He entered the transfer portal as a graduate student during the spring window after four years in East Lansing.

In addition to Miami, he also visited Missouri and LSU during the transfer process.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

2025 DL Floyd Boucard sets commitment date

by: Collin Ginnan

QuoteBoucard, originally from Montreal, Quebec, has multiple official visits scheduled for May and June. He will follow those up with his college decision.

He is set to visit Louisville on May 31, Miami on June 7, Oklahoma on June 14 and Oregon on June 21.

Boucard visited Miami multiple times this spring in addition to visits to Florida, Penn State, Oregon, Florida State, Georgia, Alabama and UCF.

"They keep calling me every day," Boucard told Canesport. "We stay close, very close. They keep sending me graphics. I've got a group chat with coach Mario Cristobal, coach (Joe) Salave'a, all of those people. Our connection is real tight."

jbcarol

Top-100 EDGE Justin Hill locks in commitment date

by: Hunter Shelton

QuoteCincinnati Winton Woods four-star EDGE Justin Hill said that he was eyeing a commitment on his birthday, July 3.

On Sunday, the touted defender confirmed those plans:

He will announce his college decision in less than two months and will choose between Alabama, Ohio State, Oregon and USC.

"I'm down to four main schools: Ohio State, Oregon, Alabama and USC, not in any order," Hill told Kyle Kelly last weekend at the Under Armour camp in Canton.