Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Jones of FS Northside

Started by 101st Hogborne, September 30, 2006, 02:56:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

101st Hogborne

Does anyone know if we are after this kid? I watched him play last night against our Bentonville Tigers and I'm telling you he is the real deal! He's their Free Safety and I bet he had 10 solo tackles if he had 1. He could play Linebacker at the D1 level easy. He dresses out at 6'2 215, I believe. Anyway, I hope we're after him. Anyone have any idea?

Flatline

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: 101st Hogborne on September 30, 2006, 02:56:16 pm
Does anyone know if we are after this kid? I watched him play last night against our Bentonville Tigers and I'm telling you he is the real deal! He's their Free Safety and I bet he had 10 solo tackles if he had 1. He could play Linebacker at the D1 level easy. He dresses out at 6'2 215, I believe. Anyway, I hope we're after him. Anyone have any idea?

seems that he's a plan D or E linebacker because of an issue with his speed.  he's listed at 4.8 but I'm sure he's faster than that.  if he's not then that would explain why we haven't offered.
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Broken Trigger

Matt Jones?  From Fort Smith?  How can you miss with that?

Mike Shelton

Flatline

Quote from: Mike Shelton on September 30, 2006, 04:28:55 pm
has any other schools offered him?

Several have but I can not give the exact names.  Ole Miss is one of them.

hoggerdinger

He dresses out at 6'2 215, I believe. Anyway, I hope we're after him. Anyone have any idea?

dresses?
Does that mean he is skinned like a deer?  Does he wear a dress?
Ha Ha He He
Couldn't resist.  excuse me

HogginIT

We do not want him. Matt Jones saving HDN's job once is enough.
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

losthawg68

how bout we just bring matt jones back from jacksonville, say he's this other kid.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

northsidegrizzly06

He is a really good player but i don't think he will get the attention that he deserves... But he could be a good LB in college,look at Olajubutu he is not that fast and definately not the tallest but he is a damn good LB. U never know unless u give em a chance

j_frank_not_broyles

We gave Stuman a chance, then moved him to FB.

101st Hogborne

Quote from: hoggerdinger on September 30, 2006, 06:26:30 pm
He dresses out at 6'2 215, I believe. Anyway, I hope we're after him. Anyone have any idea?

dresses?
Does that mean he is skinned like a deer?  Does he wear a dress?
Ha Ha He He
Couldn't resist.  excuse me

LOL

hogsfairweatherfan

some of you guys are retarded....the guys name is not Matt Jones....he is the matt jones of FS from Northside....honestly wow

101st Hogborne

yraciv

Quote from: hogsfairweatherfan on September 30, 2006, 09:00:40 pm
some of you guys are retarded....the guys name is not Matt Jones....he is the matt jones of FS from Northside....honestly wow

maybe I'm crazy, but that sounds like it contradicts itself...either way the guy at Northside is also named Matt Jones

Broken Trigger

Make up your mind.  You say his name is not Matt Jones, but it is Matt Jones.  Don't drink and post. 

thahawg

We are retarded?

SemperHawg

Matt Jones Matt Jones Matt Jones Matt Jones... I love lamp!!!!  I think I ate your chocolate squirrel!!!!

mjgeezy14

i also believe that he had 2 interceptions and one he almost took back for 6... he also plays tight end and he has caught two passes for 48 yards and 2 touchdowns if i am not mistaking... can someone please tell me why arkansas is not showing him any love i've talked to a coulpe of people and theysaid he is alot faster on the field than 4.8

rowdyhog

Rivals has his 40 time at 4.6.  I have not seen him play, but those around town that have were impressed

mjgeezy14

im telling you he is the real deal and too play linebacker you dont have to have incredible speed its your lateral movement and i believe on his profile it said he record a 4.25 shuttle top 5 at baton rouge camp thats impressive...