Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any turkey hunters on here?

Started by root_hawg, February 04, 2014, 04:20:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

root_hawg

or want to be turkey hunters; looking for a place to go

grayhawg

JaketheSnake

Kansas!  If you are in NWA and don't mind spending a little extra on a tag, Kansas is the place to go

tophawg19

Missouri is great for turkey . hit the Ouachita  mountains . lots of birds scattered there .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

howie76

Stay away from Calhoun county...nothing down there!

RazorBassin

North Arkansas has a LOT of Turkey, plus some beautiful country up there to hunt.

Spikes

Quote from: howie76 on February 05, 2014, 05:49:00 am
Stay away from Calhoun county...nothing down there!

Nice... Very funny!!!  +1
You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

The Boar War

Woke up this morning with the fever.

Still over two months away.

Hogsenburg

Yea sure aint a turkey to be found in Calhoun county  ;).......but seriously anyone ever turkey hunted Mississippi? How is it out there?

pigture perfect

Friends down around Bearden say there is a bumper crop this year. Same for around Heber Springs as well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hogsenburg

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 25, 2014, 12:31:29 pm
Friends down around Bearden say there is a bumper crop this year. Same for around Heber Springs as well.

good deal Bearden is around my neck of the woods.....ready to light the ole thunderchicken up

edt

Going to Kansas April 8th, hunting one day with a crossbow, then 2 days shotgun. I will be after Rio's northwest of Hutchinson. They have more turkeys there than any place I have ever hunted, and I have been to quite a few places.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

johnny cash

Been seeing a bunch on a game cam at one of my places near Winslow. Hope they are still there in April.