Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two of the best UK teams of all time lost to lesser opponents in the title game

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, March 12, 2017, 09:05:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

It has no bearing on today's game but I'm just saying that it happens.
Vanderbilt rode John Jenkins to a monumental title win over the 2012 National champs and also the 1996 UK team (I consider them to be the best team of the modern era) lost to Dontae Jones and the Mississippi State Bulldogs.

UK may have us outgunned but they're going to get our best shot and it should be a much better game than it was in the 2015 title game.

I'm as excited about this game as I have been about any Razorback sporting event since the last time we played in the NCAA against Carolina for a spot in the sweet 16.

Win or lose, this has been a really fun ride that I hope doesn't end soon.

daBoar

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 12, 2017, 09:05:13 am
It has no bearing on today's game but I'm just saying that it happens.
Vanderbilt rode John Jenkins to a monumental title win over the 2012 National champs and also the 1996 UK team (I consider them to be the best team of the modern era) lost to Dontae Jones and the Mississippi State Bulldogs.

UK may have us outgunned but they're going to get our best shot and it should be a much better game than it was in the 2015 title game.

I'm as excited about this game as I have been about any Razorback sporting event since the last time we played in the NCAA against Carolina for a spot in the sweet 16.

Win or lose, this has been a really fun ride that I hope doesn't end soon.
The best team Arkansas had lost in the SEC title game, too.