Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs lose, and now my Raiders get manhandled..

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 24, 2017, 10:24:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

sickboy

I feel ya. I'm a Rams fan. I'm used to drinking straight through the weekend. Though it appears my Rams are on the upswing.

Raiders are going to be fine. Hogs... we'll see.

ChicoHog

I grew up a Rams fan but lost interest when they moved to St. Louis.  Never cared for Goff at Cal because I hated Sonny Dykes offense but I will give him credit as he looks much improved this year.  Maybe I will jump back on the bandwagon.  Now if they would just go back to the classic blue and white uniforms! 

NuttinItUp

No one cares about the Raiders.

Hope the Cowboys win on Monday, though!

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 24, 2017, 11:18:24 pm
No one cares about the Raiders.

Hope the Cowboys win on Monday, though!

No one cares about the Raiders?  Are you sure about that?
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

NuttinItUp

hoglady

I like the Raiders - became a fan in the John Madden era.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

NuttinItUp

Quote from: hoglady on September 24, 2017, 11:20:29 pm
I like the Raiders - became a fan in the John Madden era.

The Raiders on Tecmo Bowl (NES) were a great team to pick. Bo Jackson was good.

NuttinItUp

Btw, this whole thread is dumb.

Raiders are relocating to Las Vegas in a couple years...

kp72204

Hell, my weekend was 50/50. Hogs got beat, but Chiefs won. At least KC looks legit (for now) this year. I wish I could say the same for my Hogs.

hoglady

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 24, 2017, 11:24:54 pm

What a shame when his career was cut short with the hip injury.
Maybe the best athlete in my lifetime.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

hoglady

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 24, 2017, 11:25:48 pm
Btw, this whole thread is dumb.

Raiders are relocating to Las Vegas in a couple years...

Well - we're posting in it - so what does that say about us??

hamsam

"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: NuttinItUp on September 24, 2017, 11:24:54 pm

I still play Tecmo Bowl regularly in online tournaments.  They update it every couple of years for the new players.  It's still my favorite game.  haha.

RazorbackAlways

All my teams got beat as well including the Hogs of course!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.