Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One positive

Started by Kevin, November 23, 2013, 06:23:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Thought our corners were better.

I like Collins & dean today

Praying for tevin & his family
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

razorbackkid

On a couple of occasions our corners did turn and look BEFORE the receiver caught the ball.  And as a result, a couple passes were deflected....it is a positive.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

The Boar War

I agree.  They looked a lot better today.  Several pass break ups in difficult situations.

The safeties on the other hand......

grumpypenguin

Quote from: The Boar War on November 23, 2013, 06:26:17 pm
I agree.  They looked a lot better today.  Several pass break ups in difficult situations.

The safeties on the other hand......

Mainly Bennett

prairiehogcompanion

My one positive from this one was going to be: Brandon Allen played acceptably well as a game manager.

And then he threw the pick to end it.

Oh well.

ICEman

I saw quite a few missed tackles out in the flats in today's game.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

The Galloping Ghost

I thought Collins played exceptionally well considering his experience.
"The only football players in my time were fellows who really loved to play football. They were not in it for the money. There wasn't much money there. They would have played football for nothing."

razorbackkid

A work in progress, definitely.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.