Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seating View of the Superdome

Started by Snoop Hoggy Hog, December 03, 2010, 02:25:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoop Hoggy Hog

December 03, 2010, 02:25:37 pm Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 04:37:35 pm by Snoop Hoggy Hog
This site shows you the view of the field from the each section of the Superdome.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orleans_saints/?&pn=p_606_1

HoginHouston

Looks like decent views wherever you are. Can't wait.
Go Hogs Go.

Aston Martin 8 dude

The only negative I've heard about the Super Dome is that the seats in level 6 are worse than the upper most deck in RRS. Heard they're really not worth persuing.

ADHog

Man I can't wait until they get this Seat Viewer for DWRRS. I know it's gonna start out for just the season ticket holders, at least that's what my letter said, but hopefully it'll be like a lot of these pro teams and extend to single game tickets as well. It's a little late too if you ask me. Such an easy program it seems.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

TriHog

Thanks; the family is going to love it!!

Wild Bill Hog

Forgive me but looking at that I've just got to say one time "WHO DAT"!

rnclittlerock

who dat since dome patrol/schwegmann paper bag days!

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: rnclittlerock on December 03, 2010, 09:52:07 pm
who dat since dome patrol/schwegmann paper bag days!

There was also a hard hat season for when the Saints started getting bombed by opponents.  Organizing that move got Buddy Diliberto (TV station Sports Director) barred from the Saints media contingent.

SC Hogman

I have been to a Saint's game in the Superdome.  We set in the upper deck in the nosebleed section.  If you get seats up there for goodness sake don't drink because the steps are straight up. If you stumble you could not stop until the bottom of the section.  The Saints was playing the 49ers & the players looked like ants running around.

rnclittlerock

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on December 03, 2010, 09:56:44 pm
There was also a hard hat season for when the Saints started getting bombed by opponents.  Organizing that move got Buddy Diliberto (TV station Sports Director) barred from the Saints media contingent.

yeah but buddy D got the last laugh.  mora was fired quickly everywhere he went from there and so was his son.  mora is more remembered as the bad coach of the colts rather than the bad coach of the saints due to the coors commercial.

mecom is dead and forgotten, benson is senile and the granddaughter gets all of the credit for payton and loomis. 

the only knock on buddy for all those years (besides riding an ostrich) was supporting ditka, and in fairness ditka duped us all.

somewhere buddy is still taking potshots at squirrels, and he would probably approve of bobby hebert being his replacement, bobby is pretty hard on retards too ;).