Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog commit John Mincey with back-to-back sacks

Started by Richard Davenport, October 27, 2017, 07:50:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sowmonella

Nice. Looking forward to more of that with the Hogs.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

jackflash

need another DL who can get to the QB. Maybe play some four down linemen on passing downs

Richard Davenport

Speed and quickness off the edge is what separates the elite Des from others. John has that. Up to him to continue to develop.

presidenthog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 30, 2017, 12:49:39 pm
Speed and quickness off the edge is what separates the elite Des from others. John has that. Up to him to continue to develop.

I really liked mincey's and Nichols tape. I feel like mincey has 4 star everything. Size, offer sheet, and tape. Nichols makes a ton of plays in the back field. Dude looks like he is being over looked in the process by services imo.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: presidenthog on October 31, 2017, 02:20:01 am
I really liked mincey's and Nichols tape. I feel like mincey has 4 star everything. Size, offer sheet, and tape. Nichols makes a ton of plays in the back field. Dude looks like he is being over looked in the process by services imo.

Could be wrong, but I see Isaiah playing inside. His motor is what you want inside. Relentless effort will take you a long way at DT.

John's burst and speed is a perfect fit for DE.

presidenthog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on October 31, 2017, 03:50:46 pm
Could be wrong, but I see Isaiah playing inside. His motor is what you want inside. Relentless effort will take you a long way at DT.

John's burst and speed is a perfect fit for DE.

I know he is big but I figured he would be playing DE in our 3-4. He would need to gain a ton of weight to play NT imo.

tannerstahl

for those interested, here is this weeks hype video I made for our high school here in South Georgia... Big John (#8) had a great game last Friday, ...we have a good chance of getting a visit from #7, he is an espn top 30 prospect for the 2019 class and obviously has offered from every big time program... #10 is committed to cincinatti ...enjoy and WOOOPIG!

https://vimeo.com/241180500
i love the hogs....so very very much