Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new CC gun

Started by FORTVEGAS, March 12, 2013, 08:59:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Quote from: DOGALUM on August 16, 2014, 05:11:06 pm
Didn't want to start a different thread....figured you guys are all gun guys anyway.....I am looking hard for a bolt action 6mm.  Anybody have a lead on one...PM me.  Thanks in advance!

Check Gunbroker or Buds.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Albert Einswine

August 31, 2014, 10:41:15 pm #101 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 08:31:41 am by Albert Einswine
Bought this SAR B6P as a stopgap after reading solid reviews and watching some impressive youtube videos on it. It's a polymer framed CZ 75 copy. I plan on acquiring one of the Canik (Tristar branded) C-100 models from Academy once I get my Arkansas drivers license after I move back at the end of the year. Gonna take it out tomorrow and run a couple hundred rounds through it and will give my impressions afterward. Price at Rural King was $274.99 list, $294 out the door.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Albert Einswine

Ran a hundred rounds through it this morning with zero issues. I really like the trigger a lot. Recoil is nothing and target reacquisition is instantaneous, sight picture is very good. At this initial, though embryonic stage, I'm very happy with this little inexpensive gun.

This is the first mag from 35 feet. Bear in mind I'm no great handgunner and never have been, so I'm pretty jacked with these results.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Pudgepork

Nothing wrong with that shooting AEinswine.   Welcome home in a few months. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Pudgepork on September 03, 2014, 01:11:52 pm
Nothing wrong with that shooting AEinswine.   Welcome home in a few months. 
Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 06, 2014, 06:12:21 pm
Good buy.

I love this gun, especially for such a great price. It's definitely very accurate, even with this operator.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 06, 2014, 06:27:22 pm

I love this gun, especially for such a great price. It's definitely very accurate, even with this operator.
It is a good looking and solid shooting gun.

kibster

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 06, 2014, 06:27:22 pm

At a competition this weekend, I had my first really long targets (two targets at 45 yards) with my new gun (CZ Accu-Shadow) and was really happy with the outcome.  First time I really had a chance to see what it would do at distance under pressure.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

DeltaBoy

Sounds great,  I never shot a CZ but I hear great things all the time.