Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

weekend series with MS St

Started by flippinhogmana, April 20, 2017, 10:39:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

the teams seem to be fairly well matched in the hitting and pitching categories.  Hogs with more power, but not so much in conference play.  Ms State can be beaten at home and the hogs can win on the road.  Ms St has not had as tough a schedule as the hogs, and have a rougher schedule from here on out.  The same is true for Ole Miss and Kentucky who all are also right above the hogs with a 6-9 record.

If the hogs can take 2 0f 3 this weekend they have a good chance of finishing above all three of them in the conference standing.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

Ms state does appear to have one advantage-their best pitcher, a lefty is a senior.  She throws strikes, not a lot of walks or wild pitches but she can be hit at times. Wish Storms and Hedgcock well. 
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

hawg1221

I love the fact that our 2 best pitchers are freshmen.  This makes me happy about the future.  CCD is doing a great job!