Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I wish I didn't care so much

Started by Bogghawg, January 10, 2018, 10:17:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

because the team doesn't seem to.  That is all.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

RagingHawgOn

Razor8

Each year this happens I find myself jumping off the band wagon faster and faster. Ugh so tired of this cr@p
Razorbacks

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I already don't care about football anymore.  Alabama dominates every year.  What is the point of even trying?  College football isn't fun anymore. 

And it's real hard to care about basketball right now. 

Wish I cared about track and field.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Torqued pork

I'm to the point where I just wish MA would've never been offered the head coaching job here. It's not good for the program or him to see his legacy from the Nolan years being dismantled among the fans old enough to remember.

The_Iceman

Mike Anderson is coaching like an entitled snob. Thinks he has already locked up an NCAA bid and another 5 years as coach. He isn't trying hard, so his team isn't either

Kevin

The playeare on this team are playing selfish. They don't play together.

As soon as they got down, I turned the channel

Wonder how many more years cma gets to stay
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

b-ash

I am slowly conditioning myself to not care.  I was able to turn last night's game off within the first 10 minutes and never turn it back on.