Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Freshmen Reporting to the Hill?

Started by RebelW, April 16, 2016, 09:50:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelW

Does anyone know the date on any of the new recruits coming in besides the one that's already there. Ready for TJ and Devwah to get on campus and pretty anxious to see how/if the starting line up on DL gets shuffled when Austin Capps and Briston Guidry show up and put some time in going into the fall camp.
It's going to be a LOONNNGGGG Summer!

Inhogswetrust

You couldn't wait until after the Spring semester is even over?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

GolfnHog

I suspect around the 1st or 2nd week in June since they've still got proms, graduations etc... before their "jobs" start.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

RebelW

I graduated early so I was hoping some of these kids did so they could get on campus faster

ricepig

Quote from: RebelW on April 16, 2016, 10:25:51 am
I graduated early so I was hoping some of these kids did so they could get on campus faster

Agim was our only high school early enrollee. So, most will be up the last week of May. The easiest way to figure it out, is to check when summer school starts, they're usually up the weekend before. There are several sessions, so different dates.