ADavisTheGOAT

[tweet]720403489772347393[/tweet]
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

aar0n

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  NOT AGAIN!!

Cure

Any spots for a late JUCO signee at RB?
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

Ramboar

I cringe at hearing broken foot with our RB's.
I'll be yo Huckleberry

jjdlc

Dang, that boy can't catch a break, no pun intended.  Really feel for him.

sickboy

Son of a gun. Kid is so unlucky. At least he's got time to recover and it wasn't mid season.

cypress rock

We went through this last year. What's the deal ??

Ex-Trumpet

There's a lot of itty bitty bones inside of a shoe taking a LOT of punishment. 

My guess is that Nike shoes (probably all football shoes in general) sacrifice support for lighter weight...and we probably don't stretch or strengthen the foot muscles nearly enough, either.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Duwop is going to have a ton of experience

ADavisTheGOAT

AirWarren

Always something in the Razorback soap opera.

Hogs run wild

Quote from: cypress rock on April 13, 2016, 07:19:10 pm
i'd like to know too! Best of luck Kody. Here's to a speedy and complete recovery!
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

AirWarren

Quote from: cypress rock on April 13, 2016, 07:19:10 pm

It's called football. Feet get stepped on. Ankles twist.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Need some two-uh-daze.

But seriously, that sucks.  I hope he heels quickly and completely.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

HoggieStyle

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

code red

F that Turf ...go back to Bermuda.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: code red on April 13, 2016, 07:47:16 pm

They need to do sumpthin. This is getting out of hand.
This is my non-signature signature.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

longpig

Hope they don't come in threes (or was it fours.....fives?), like last season. :'( :razorback:
Don't be scared, be smart.

AirWarren

Nothing better than a beautiful grass field. That's for sure.

TeufelHog

I refuse to believe these foot injuries (last year and now this year) are a coincidence.  Shoes?  Ankle/foot tape techniques?  Off-season weight-lifting regimes?  Somebody needs to do some research and get to the bottom of this.  Again . . . do not believe this is a coincidence.

PorkSoda

Quote from: TeufelHog on April 13, 2016, 08:08:34 pm
I refuse to believe these foot injuries (last year and now this year) are a coincidence.  Shoes?  Ankle/foot tape techniques?  Off-season weight-lifting regimes?  Somebody needs to do some research and get to the bottom of this.  Again . . . do not believe this is a coincidence.
not saying you are wrong, but do we even have a list of what caused the injuries?

ie was it stepped on or injured during weight training? etc
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

ADavisTheGOAT

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: The Chief on April 13, 2016, 07:43:49 pm
Need some two-uh-daze.

But seriously, that sucks.  I hope he heels quickly and completely.

Doh!
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Justifiable Hogicide

Adversity. Nothing new for the Hogs. Sure hate it for Kody.

hawgrunner

Would be nice to know what happened.  Well, we could just ask one of the thousands of Hogvillers who were watching practice.  Likely several saw it happen. 

jgphillips3

Dang, it's hard to be a senior running back at running back U.

Danimal

Quote from: wupigsuey on April 13, 2016, 07:53:38 pm
Soak it in cider
Does that really work? Cuz I'm pretty sure I broke my pinky toe about a month ago and it's still swollen and still kinda hurts.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

hog.goblin

that which does not kill you...makes you a 6th year medical redshirt

choppedporkextrasauce

do you have an ounce of proof to show that is the cause or would help? I didn't think so.

RebelW

Hurry up Whaley and TJ and get on campus! Need bodies at RB

AirWarren

Quote from: 12247 on April 13, 2016, 08:43:54 pm
Would be nice to know what happened.  Well, we could just ask one of the thousands of Hogvillers who were watching practice.  Likely several saw it happen.

Take wild guess at what happened?

I'll help you.

1. Cut and turned direction wrong
2. Was stepped on by another player.
3. Was fell on by another player.

Come on man. It's football. This crap happens.

Justagp

wupigsuey

Quote from: Danimal on April 13, 2016, 08:57:02 pm
Does that really work? Cuz I'm pretty sure I broke my pinky toe about a month ago and it's still swollen and still kinda hurts.

Have you been soaking it in cider?

ricepig

Quote from: AP85 on April 13, 2016, 09:14:17 pm
Take wild guess at what happened?

I'll help you.

1. Cut and turned direction wrong
2. Was stepped on by another player.
3. Was fell on by another player.

Come on man. It's football. This crap happens.

You know that rationale won't work around here, it's either the shoes, the trainers, the strength coach, the turf, the socks, the drills, the two a days, the non two a days, the ........

The Hogfather

THIS IS NOT JUST FOOTBALL.  Something is up.  Use your inuition.  There isn't another school in college football with as many broken foot bones.

TeufelHog

Quote from: ricepig on April 13, 2016, 09:17:09 pm
You know that rationale won't work around here, it's either the shoes, the trainers, the strength coach, the turf, the socks, the drills, the two a days, the non two a days, the ........

<Sarc on> Yeah because ALL THE OTHER POWER 5 TEAMS are having this exact same problem.  <Sarc off>
Come on man . . .

The Hogfather

I challenge you ostriches to find one other team that had more than one broken foot bone last year.  It doesn't happen like this anywhere else.  It isn't just cutting, etc.  otherwise, every football player would be out with broken foot bones.

Iwastherein1969

It has become time to remove the carpet on the football field. We got that crap back when Petrino was coach and thought it gave our WR's a decided advantage. I can't help but think that fake grass is causing all of the problems with the feet. Bring back the real grass to Razorback Stadium, and do it now.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

atekido

Quote from: The Hogfather on April 13, 2016, 09:33:56 pm
I challenge you ostriches to find one other team that had more than one broken foot bone last year.  It doesn't happen like this anywhere else.  It isn't just cutting, etc.  otherwise, every football player would be out with broken foot bones.

You are the one that has to prove you know what you are talking about.  Get to researching.

BadHog

No other team has had the prevalent broken foot problem that has plagued the Hogs. Something is up - shoes, training, something!

I run and play tennis and I hate Nike shoes.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on April 13, 2016, 09:10:13 pm
do you have an ounce of proof to show that is the cause or would help? I didn't think so.
ayfsrn? that turf is more dangerous than grass? There is mountains of evidence of that. What are you, a FieldTurfTM  sales rep or something?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

BadHog

Quote from: The Hogfather on April 13, 2016, 09:33:56 pm

Did not see your post but I basically said the same thing. This hasn't happened in any other program. Really needs to be figured out. If we have an injury plagued season like last year we are toast.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."