Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Harris

Started by Piggfoot, April 12, 2016, 11:21:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggfoot

Last Spring he was setting the field on fire then puff he was gone except for special teams.
Whut Happened?
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

RaisinHog

He is a 5' 10" walk on?

rhames

Don't put much stook in what people do in the spring
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Piggfoot on April 12, 2016, 11:21:58 am
Last Spring he was setting the field on fire then puff he was gone except for special teams.
Whut Happened?

He got spring reps when it did not matter. That's what happened. In real games, the coaches did not believe Harris was ready. He is young and still on the team. Could happen, but the depth situation has changed.
[CENSORED]!

RaisinHog

Quote from: secneahog on April 12, 2016, 12:13:21 pm
Smh...what a trash post.

Look.at my post history .. I didn't mean it bad but he is competing against monsters for a spot it's not like it's some big secret why it would be hard to succede . I love walk ons and what coach B is doing with that program ... Just don't find it supriseing when one doesn't play alot

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Piggfoot on April 12, 2016, 11:21:58 am
Whut Happened?

Last year the depth was bad at mlb, josh harris is a mlb only, and remember that Ellis was the slb then.  Harris was flashing and they considered putting him at the Mike, I guess t would've been over Williams and Hackett.  They never did, put brooks in the middle, and he's probably the 2 or 3 at mlb now.