Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrimmage stats today

Started by ricepig, April 09, 2016, 01:14:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bondhue

Quote from: Hogarusa on April 09, 2016, 10:24:16 pm
This thread is fun.  stats!

Enjoyed the scrimmage.  Beautiful day, pretty girls (in the stands, not on the field), and football.  Feel really good about the QB, WR, and TE spots. fumbled snaps were the only real annoyance.  Looking forward to Whaley getting on campus. I liked what Duwop was doing but obviously will miss JDub and AC.  Agim is a beast, probably shouldnt be starting fights as a brand new freshman though, been on campus for 3 months.  Know your role. Excited for August

The young man has spirit,  just like a young Skipper.  He'll be ok.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

rljjr

Quote from: bondhue on April 09, 2016, 10:46:33 pm
The young man has spirit,  just like a young Skipper.  He'll be ok.

Exactly. He needs to learn these lessons now so that he won't be the guy retaliating and getting flagged when its a real game. I'm excited to see what he can do.

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: Hogarusa on April 09, 2016, 10:24:16 pm
This thread is fun.  stats!

Enjoyed the scrimmage.  Beautiful day, pretty girls (in the stands, not on the field), and football.  Feel really good about the QB, WR, and TE spots. fumbled snaps were the only real annoyance.  Looking forward to Whaley getting on campus. I liked what Duwop was doing but obviously will miss JDub and AC.  Agim is a beast, probably shouldnt be starting fights as a brand new freshman though, been on campus for 3 months.  Know your role. Excited for August

It's is indeed. It's about football.