Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Open Practice Scheduled For Saturday

Started by Scott Marshall, April 07, 2016, 04:18:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Marshall

Open Practice Scheduled For Saturday

Online Version: http://bit.ly/1SCAZTN 

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Fans will have their first opportunity to watch the 2016 Arkansas football team Saturday inside Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.

Saturday's practice is free, open to the public and will be the seventh of 15 workouts for the Razorbacks this spring. Gate 1 will open at 10:30 a.m., with practice scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. Seating will be restricted to west side of the lower bowl.

After Saturday, the next chance for fans to catch the Razorbacks in action is at the annual Red-White Spring Game presented by Contour by Cox on Saturday, April 23. Kick off is scheduled for noon inside Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. The event is free and open to the public.

nwahogfan1

Good deal.  I hope we get 10,000+ up there to watch.   Should be entertaining.    I want at least one QB to show off and show us he can lead our team to lots of wins next year.  Who, I don't care.   I also want to see our OL come together and make lots of running lanes for our RBs and keep the QB clean.

Good luck to all of them.

Hogarusa

10,000+ may be about 9,000 more than what shows up.  I'll be there
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

ricepig

Quote from: Hogarusa on April 07, 2016, 09:54:12 pm
10,000+ may be about 9,000 more than what shows up.  I'll be there

Yeah, if that many.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: ricepig on April 07, 2016, 09:54:57 pm
Yeah, if that many.
this is THE MASTER'S weekend....I love me some Arkansas Razorbacks but dammit boys, THE MASTER'S is "a tradition unlike any other"
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

ricepig

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 07, 2016, 10:38:23 pm
this is THE MASTER'S weekend....I love me some Arkansas Razorbacks but dammit boys, THE MASTER'S is "a tradition unlike any other"

Yep, and I'm going to the Grizzly/Warrior's game Saturday night.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 07, 2016, 10:38:23 pm

Scrimmage will be over before the leaders tee off.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

bphi11ips

Quote from: ricepig on April 07, 2016, 10:39:44 pm
Yep, and I'm going to the Grizzly/Warrior's game Saturday night.

Is the game in Little Rock or Fort Smith?

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

smb

I think this will be a most interesting spring football at U of A in a long time. All I pray is keep everyone safe and healthy for this year. Good things to come.
GeorgiaHOG

ricepig

Quote from: bphi11ips on April 08, 2016, 08:25:06 am
Is the game in Little Rock or Fort Smith?

Unlike some of our fans, I don't mind traveling to watch sports.   8)

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: ricepig on April 08, 2016, 09:26:15 am
I don't mind traveling from the beer fridge to my recliner.  Does that count?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

ricepig

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on April 08, 2016, 11:16:07 am
I don't mind traveling from the beer fridge to my recliner.  Does that count?

You don't have a dog?

bphi11ips

Quote from: ricepig on April 08, 2016, 09:26:15 am

As if you have a choice.  ;D

ricepig

Quote from: bphi11ips on April 08, 2016, 12:51:02 pm
As if you have a choice.  ;D

I can be in Memphis in 15 minutes, unfortunately, it takes longer than that to taxi, stop, and get a courtesy car.

bphi11ips

Quote from: ricepig on April 08, 2016, 01:37:59 pm
I can be in Memphis in 15 minutes, unfortunately, it takes longer than that to taxi, stop, and get a courtesy car.

Oh.  I thought you were going to the Hall/Northside scrimmage in Fort Smith. 

Flying from Jonesboro to Memphis is like chartering a limo to go the grocery store. 

hawgmasta

Quote from: bphi11ips on April 08, 2016, 03:14:27 pm
Oh.  I thought you were going to the Hall/Northside scrimmage in Fort Smith. 

Flying from Jonesboro to Memphis is like chartering a limo to go the grocery store.

Lol. Deion Sanders style "must be the money"

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: ricepig on April 08, 2016, 12:27:31 pm
You don't have a dog?
She knocks my beer over just so she can lick it up.  I can't trust her to bring the beer back to me.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

ricepig

Quote from: hawgmasta on April 08, 2016, 03:42:08 pm
Lol. Deion Sanders style "must be the money"

Lol, I've ridden with somebody once from Jonesboro to Memphis, but it was "new" to him and he was wanting to show it off. Nope, I can be at the bridge in less than an hour, especially going to AutoZone, FedEx, or the Beale St area.