Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colorado State in 2019

Started by Jborohog09, April 07, 2016, 04:03:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Hogs hosting CSU in 2019.  Solid opponent.  Also doing a home-and-home in basketball starting in 2017-18 in the Bud.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/football-and-mens-basketball-games-with-colorado-state-announced/

a0ashle

Man I wish this was a Home and Home, would love to head to Ft. Collins in my hog gear!

Jborohog09

Quote from: a0ashle on April 07, 2016, 04:05:56 pm
Man I wish this was a Home and Home, would love to head to Ft. Collins in my hog gear!

Well they are going there during the 2018-19 basketball season.  Not sure if you care about hoops, but you could go then if you do!

VirginiaHog

Dont we also play Michigan in 19?

ricepig

Quote from: VirginiaHog on April 07, 2016, 04:14:45 pm
Dont we also play Michigan in 19?

Yes, at home, at Ann Arbor in 18.

Jborohog09

Quote from: ricepig on April 07, 2016, 04:17:16 pm

Season opener both years I believe.

ricepig

atekido

Jborohog09

Quote from: atekido on April 07, 2016, 04:55:17 pm
I wouldn't call them "solid"

They've been to three straight bowls and won 10 games in 2014.  They're not great, not good, but not bad either.  Just a solid/decent G5 program.

ricepig

Quote from: Jborohog09 on April 07, 2016, 05:07:36 pm
They've been to three straight bowls and won 10 games in 2014.  They're not great, not good, but not bad either.  Just a solid/decent G5 program.

Like La Tech.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Jborohog09 on April 07, 2016, 04:03:03 pm
Hogs hosting CSU in 2019.  Solid opponent.  Also doing a home-and-home in basketball starting in 2017-18 in the Bud.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/football-and-mens-basketball-games-with-colorado-state-announced/

Agreed—Nice opponent!

hogcard1964

Good team, beautiful campus.

nwahogfan1

April 07, 2016, 06:45:52 pm #12 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:14:34 pm by nwahogfan1
Be very challenging in both sports.   Be very interesting who will be favored when we play them in BB up there in Fort Collins.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Jborohog09 on April 07, 2016, 04:19:55 pm
Season opener both years I believe.

I don't like the sound of that. Arkansas doesn't do well in openers against good teams. Last time we did something like this, USC beat us 70-17 and 50-14.

hog.goblin

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on April 07, 2016, 08:58:48 pm
I don't like the sound of that. Arkansas doesn't do well in openers against good teams. Last time we did something like this, USC beat us 70-17 and 50-14.

I'll have a drink of whatever it is you are drinking

Whiskeyhog

I remember watching CSU when they came to Little Rock and played the Hogs in the early 90's.  Pretty good game.  I think that was the first year Crowe was coach. 

JackMcQueen

Quote from: ricepig on April 07, 2016, 04:17:16 pm
2019 is when we'll have 3 SEC home games..

Home: Auburn, Mississippi State, Missouri
Away: Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, Kentucky
2 SEC titles, 4 SEC West titles, 28 NCAA Tournaments, 6 NCAA Super Regionals, 8 College World Series
THIS...IS...BASEBALL!

Piggage

Quote from: atekido on April 07, 2016, 04:55:17 pm
I wouldn't call them "solid"

I'm not saying anything. When the announcement was made that we'd have a home and home against Rutgers, I never would have imagined we'd go 0-2.

Seebs

If history holds true - Colorado State will be a top 20 team when Arkansas plays them. (sarcasm)
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

hogsanity

Quote from: Seebs on April 08, 2016, 10:19:08 am
If history holds true - Colorado State will be a top 20 team when Arkansas plays them. (sarcasm)

With a 5th yr sr Qb that just transferred in from USC, ND or FSU.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hawgmasta

Quote from: Seebs on April 08, 2016, 10:19:08 am

Ain't that the truth. Every time we schedule somebody they circle the wagons and become a powerhouse; I'm not excited to play Harbaugh in 2018-19 but by then our culture should be established and I expect competitive games.

Who knows Harbaugh may have pissed somebody off by then and be somewhere else.

Supermark101

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on April 07, 2016, 08:58:48 pm

The 70-14 was not a season opener. I know because it was on my birthday.

hawgmasta

Quote from: Supermark101 on April 09, 2016, 07:14:17 am
The 70-14 was not a season opener. I know because it was on my birthday.

I remember I was at work and we had a guy updating us every time there was a score; needless to say we thought he was joking after a while. I will hate USC till the day I die because of those two games.

ricepig

Quote from: hawgmasta on April 09, 2016, 11:11:06 am
I remember I was at work and we had a guy updating us every time there was a score; needless to say we thought he was joking after a while. I will hate USC till the day I die because of those two games.

Except when they are playing Notre Dame, or Oregon......

hawgmasta

Quote from: ricepig on April 09, 2016, 11:16:16 am
Except when they are playing Notre Dame, or Oregon......

I'll accept that.

clutch

Quote from: hawgmasta on April 08, 2016, 02:59:14 pm
Ain't that the truth. Every time we schedule somebody they circle the wagons and become a powerhouse; I'm not excited to play Harbaugh in 2018-19 but by then our culture should be established and I expect competitive games.

Who knows Harbaugh may have pissed somebody off by then and be somewhere else.

Harabaugh will most definitely have pissed somebody off by then. Now Michigan will probably keep him around anyways, but I guarantee you that somebody up there will be mad at him by then for something completely unrelated to football performance.