Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paul Rhoads Hire And How It Was Handled.

Started by Vantage 8 dude, February 24, 2016, 11:03:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

murthage

Quote from: code red on February 24, 2016, 12:47:37 pm
So you don't think a mid major won't come calling??  Really??

Went right over your head. Swish...... 

Boardon Hamsay

Good post and thread, fellas. 'Twas a very solid hire to say the least.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

ChemEHawg

Didn't Coach Rhoads and ISU also lose to Toledo last year?  :puke:

To preempt the questions, hell no I'm not over that loss last year. You shouldn't be either. These staffs are too highly paid to allow aberrations like that to take place. HOPEFULLY with Coach Rhoads added to the staff it will be one more voice toward constant preparedness. These athletes can't over look anything if they want to compete for more than middle-tier-also-ran bowl games. As soon as teams do, abominations like ULM, Toledo and Tortilla Tech happen.  :puke: :puke:

Coach B and the coordinators are HOPEFULLY handling this

***steps off soapbox***

Can't wait to see the DBs look for the ball and play physical off the line. Want Coach Rhoads to fix the kickoff depth issue and FG blocking. Worth at least one win per year.
Thanks for all the info.  Will probably stick to one of the places close to the hotel so that if I have a few too many I can stagger back.  Nothing better than your kids seeing you drunk.  I don't look at it as a bad example but rather a cautionary tale.<br /><br />-Dwight_K_Shrute<br /><br />I can't wait to have kids...

ThisTeetsTaken

I think stays until he is named DC after Robb Smith goes back to the NFL.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on February 24, 2016, 07:10:50 pm
No, it's not the only skill, just the one missing.
Does Linda Blair have a son?

hogcard1964

Quote from: factchecker on February 24, 2016, 01:01:04 pm
connection via Dave Wannstedt maybe.

Coach Bielema is friends with Coach Wannstedt.

Coach Wannstedt was head coach at Pitt where Rhoads was DC.

Please keep Wannstedt as far away from our program as possible.

Chief Mac

Quote from: hogcard1964 on February 25, 2016, 09:18:26 am
Please keep Wannstedt as far away from our program as possible.

Wannstedt is a great DC....piss poor head coach.  Any defensive coach from his tree should be a good one
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

secneahog

Why ppl jam a thread up about dbs turning their freaking head is beyond me.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

hogcard1964

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on February 25, 2016, 09:53:06 am
Wannstedt is a great DC....piss poor head coach.  Any defensive coach from his tree should be a good one

I like Rhoads but can't stand Wannstedt.  I'm a Bear fan so I had to deal with him for 6 long years.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: ChemEHawg on February 24, 2016, 08:39:11 pm

To preempt the questions, hell no I'm not over that loss last year. You shouldn't be either. These staffs are too highly paid to allow aberrations like that to take place. HOPEFULLY with Coach Rhoads added to the staff it will be one more voice toward constant preparedness. These athletes can't over look anything if they want to compete for more than middle-tier-also-ran bowl games. As soon as teams do, abominations like ULM, Toledo and Tortilla Tech happen.  :puke: :puke:

***steps off soapbox***

Can't wait to see the DBs look for the ball and play physical off the line. Want Coach Rhoads to fix the kickoff depth issue and FG blocking. Worth at least one win per year.
Is CPR going to be involved with ST's?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 24, 2016, 08:10:47 pm
Well, well good to see your snakiness hasn't missed a step. So CBB doesn't actually do any coaching? And you know this for a FACT!? Well, just to clear up any misconception you obviously have he DOES indeed actually get down and do some hands on interaction. I've personally seen him work with several of the OL and he also watches all aspects of practice very closely. No, he doesn't just sit up in his office with his feet propped up on his desk and much cookies while everyone else is outside going through drills. Nice try though... but as usual a classic fail.

That's pretty cool that you have such access to all the closed practices that you can so definitively state how closely he watches/is involved with all aspects of practice.  Now, for the record, I'm with you.  I think he is likely very involved as well, and he has said as much.  He may not be BP but I don't think he's Broyles either (in style I mean.  This isn't meant to debate substance)  However, very few (if any) on this board have had enough access to practice to speak with such certainty about much of any of it

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: factchecker on February 24, 2016, 01:01:04 pm
connection via Dave Wannstedt maybe.

Coach Bielema is friends with Coach Wannstedt.

Coach Wannstedt was head coach at Pitt where Rhoads was DC.

CBB did hire Chri Ash from Rhoads

ricepig

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on February 25, 2016, 10:42:28 am
That's pretty cool that you have such access to all the closed practices that you can so definitively state how closely he watches/is involved with all aspects of practice.  Now, for the record, I'm with you.  I think he is likely very involved as well, and he has said as much.  He may not be BP but I don't think he's Broyles either (in style I mean.  This isn't meant to debate substance)  However, very few (if any) on this board have had enough access to practice to speak with such certainty about much of any of it

I've been to 3-4 "closed" practices every year since he's been here. He is hands on for sure, he lets the coaches coach their positions, but screw something up and he's on the players and staff. I saw some of BP's practices too, he was always involved with the offense and QB's.

factchecker

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 25, 2016, 10:57:30 am
CBB did hire Chri Ash from Rhoads

Good find.  That coaching tree weaves and winds in curious ways.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bphi11ips

Great post V8.  Loose lips sink ships.  Bielema is a master of traveling under the radar. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

The_Boot_stops_here

February 25, 2016, 01:18:42 pm #65 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:39:13 pm by The_Boot_stops_here
Quote from: ricepig on February 25, 2016, 11:03:52 am
I've been to 3-4 "closed" practices every year since he's been here. He is hands on for sure, he lets the coaches coach their positions, but screw something up and he's on the players and staff. I saw some of BP's practices too, he was always involved with the offense and QB's.

I'm sure [no sarcasm]

PorkSoda

Quote from: bphi11ips on February 25, 2016, 11:19:55 am
Great post V8.  Loose lips sink ships.  Bielema is a master of traveling under the radar. 
I think BB and JL are on the same page regarding the proper dissemination of information.  I think it trickles down to how administration is run.  I would guess most leaks are from accountant / worker bee types that are involved in meetings, but dont make decisions.   however it seems Long has made it clear that leaks are not acceptable.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on February 25, 2016, 08:29:04 am
As with a lot of things.....all supposition at this point. We obviously don't know where and when RS might go next, if anywhere.

lurk

Quote from: code red on February 24, 2016, 01:48:16 pm
Looks like he will do alright for a while.

"Under his contract, which had been set to run through Dec. 31, 2021, the school's buyout for terminating without cause is nearly $4.9 million.

Rhoads is owed $750,000 for each remaining year on the deal, plus a pro-rata portion for any partial year. In addition, he is owed a $300,000 retention payment he was scheduled to receive for being employed by the school as of Feb. 15, 2018."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/big12/2015/11/22/iowa-state-fires-coach-paul-rhoads/76217038/
See, if you had answered your own stupid questions before you stupidly asked them you could have prevented yourself from looking stupid. He can stay here for multiple years and never make less than 1.1 mm as long as he doesn't take HC or DC job.

At least you answered your own questions... I guess.

WMHawgfan

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 24, 2016, 11:03:50 am
First of all, I realize there's already a separate thread on the just announced hire of Rhoads as our new DB coach. However, I just want to use this as an opportunity to point out to those who were gnashing their teeth concerning Jennings' departure and CBB's silence that once again Coach B. knew exactly what he was doing. Not surprisingly, at least for Hogville, there was bitching and complaining by some that Bret didn't seem to be doing anything about the loss and who in the world could we possibly get to replace our recently departed assistant?

When will we learn that despite his other faults, CBB does seem to have a pretty good grasp on what he's doing when it comes to hiring assistants? And while I realize the turnover has been a distraction at times, it seems that like a cat with nine lives ole Bret seems to land on his feet when it comes to making an upgrade on his staff; and he does it WITHOUT any real fanfare or public airing of his preferences or the targets of his coaching searches. He never offers up any real insight into what he's thinking prior to his decisions and offers. Like any good and smart card player he holds his cards close and never lets on how he's going to play his hand until he lays them down. Not surprisingly when he finally does reveal his intentions the usual reaction is "WOW!!! Now I understand what he was thinking". 

Agree with everything you are saying. I think most of us are just worried about how many times he can pull it off. I have no issue with CBB I just hate that we keep getting these good hires plucked away by other schools.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: WMHawgfan on February 25, 2016, 04:39:00 pm
Agree with everything you are saying. I think most of us are just worried about how many times he can pull it off. I have no issue with CBB I just hate that we keep getting these good hires plucked away by other schools.
Well I honestly don't know the answer to that. Seems to me we have a real conundrum here. On the one hand, do we want to pay all our assistants at levels that may not be realistic or "break the bank" or do we want to take our chances that knowing we're hiring very high level/caliber guys they may be courted by the NFL, offered higher positions-coordinator or head coaching jobs or such-elsewhere. While the obvious answer would likely be the former, that may still not be enough. Opportunities for guys to advance their careers are often going to top whatever salary you might offer. Seems to me our best defense is to make the pay attractive enough to at least make them think twice about leaving; at the same time, the SEC noncompete clause can obviously be a great tool. It apparently   saved us from likely losing Enos to the Smart rat down at UGa.

Vantage 8 dude

Based on how close/quiet he keeps his intentions I'm honestly not sure I'd ever want to play a high stakes poker game with CBB.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Farmer Hogget on February 24, 2016, 07:08:37 pm
Why are so many of you obsessed with the DB's turning their heads?  Like, that's the only skill required to play DB.  Sheesh.

It's uncanny isn't it? I guess it is easier to see the ball in the air and where it is going much moreso from the stands and in front of a TV than on the field chasing a receiver.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Jek Tono Porkins

Why are so many of you obsessed with the DB's turning their heads?  Like, that's the only skill required to play DB.  Sheesh.
Mostly because of the potential for a penalty. When you play the style of ball that CBB wants to play on both sides of the ball, penalties are absolutely crucial. There's no room for them. If the DB turns his head and makes the slightest move to the ball, even if the receiver is evidently being manhandled, it's often a non-call. On the flipside, if the DB doesn't turn his head, isn't viewing the ball, and makes the slightest contact with the receiver, it's often a PI call.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

MuskogeeHogFan

Here's DB play with great visuals. Enjoy, this puts it all together and makes it easier for everyone who hasn't played DB to understand. Scroll down and be entertained.

http://www.greatcornerback.com/defensive-back-coverages.html

Go Hogs Go!

southeasthog

Quote from: ChemEHawg on February 24, 2016, 08:39:11 pm

***steps off soapbox***

Why can't some of ya'll get it through your heads that Toledo was a pretty good team last year? Yes we should have beat them but it wasn't like we got blown out by them. Here is the boxscore. If you didn't know the teams, you would think the team on the right won. I've bolded our biggest problem in that game. Redzone efficiency.

FIRST DOWNS                           15      30
RUSHES-YARDS (NET)              24-81   31-103
PASSING YDS (NET)                  237      412
Passes Att-Comp-Int              38-21-0  53-32-1
TOTAL OFFENSE PLAYS-YARDS 62-318   84-515
Fumble Returns-Yards                0-0       0-0
Punt Returns-Yards                    1-28      1-43
Kickoff Returns-Yards                 3-55     5-104
Interception Returns-Yards          1-0       0-0
Punts (Number-Avg)                 4-36.8    2-19.0
Fumbles-Lost                            1-0        1-0
Penalties-Yards                         8-55      9-85
Possession Time                       22:05     37:55
Third-Down Conversions           7 of 17     5 of 13
Fourth-Down Conversions           2 of 3     1 of 3
Red-Zone Scores-Chances           2-3         1-5
Sacks By: Number-Yards            0-0          0-0

Vantage 8 dude

In my mind the even more impressive aspect of this hire is the fact that PR apparently approached Bret concerning the position. Certainly no doubt that Paul is vastly over qualified when it comes to his experiences as both a coordinator and head coach. This is a pretty unique situation that just happened to work out perfectly for our needs.

Let's just hope that this is the last hire we'll need to make for a while. I too am weary of the revolving door that has been our coaching staff of late.

Nashville Fan

DB coach is key to beating spread teams. To place added importance to the spot is very forward thinking. I can see teams in the future having almost co coordinators. One to lead against pro style offenses and one to lead against spread offenses.
Pittman or Bust!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 27, 2016, 09:07:13 am
In my mind the even more impressive aspect of this hire is the fact that PR apparently approached Bret concerning the position. Certainly no doubt that Paul is vastly over qualified when it comes to his experiences as both a coordinator and head coach. This is a pretty unique situation that just happened to work out perfectly for our needs.

Let's just hope that this is the last hire we'll need to make for a while. I too am weary of the revolving door that has been our coaching staff of late.

The way things have been going, the next most likely is D-Line or TE Coach.
Go Hogs Go!

ricepig

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 27, 2016, 12:26:23 pm
The way things have been going, the next most likely is D-Line or TE Coach.

Rhoads is here for one year, more than likely. Hopefully we can keep him here longer, but the odds say someone will make him a DC at minimum next year.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: ricepig on February 27, 2016, 12:29:01 pm
Rhoads is here for one year, more than likely. Hopefully we can keep him here longer, but the odds say someone will make him a DC at minimum next year.

I think he is here for a minimum of two years. Now if Robb Smith shows that he can limit Alabama again this season and he returns us to a top 30 defense, I would think he might be gone before Rhoads, but you never know.
Go Hogs Go!

ricepig

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 27, 2016, 12:32:43 pm
I think he is here for a minimum of two years. Now if Robb Smith shows that he can limit Alabama again this season and he returns us to a top 30 defense, I would think he might be gone before Rhoads, but you never know.

I'm more interested in limiting the spread teams, we play more of those. I don't see Robb as a HC, he just seems to be a coordinator, but as you said, you never know.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/feb/27/arkansas-gets-good-one-rhoads/

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: ricepig on February 27, 2016, 12:38:16 pm
I'm more interested in limiting the spread teams, we play more of those. I don't see Robb as a HC, he just seems to be a coordinator, but as you said, you never know.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/feb/27/arkansas-gets-good-one-rhoads/

I see Robb Smith either moving on to a high level DC position with a more historically notable P-5 program based on what he was able to accomplish with recruiting limitations at Arkansas or a lower D-I HC'ing position (CUSA, MAC, AAC, etc), see Charlie Partridge, who personally, I would prefer to have back.
Go Hogs Go!

texas tush hog

Quote from: code red on February 24, 2016, 12:47:37 pm
So you don't think a mid major won't come calling??  Really??

Why would he lower himself. If Boom can get a P5 gig, Rhodes can, just sit back in a comfortable spot and cherry pick his opportunities with essentiallly no pressure, aka, Kirby Smart. He is drawing $350,000.00 plus his buyout ($750,000.00 a year minus whatever we pay him) . As a position coach there is no pressure on him until Robb Smith moves on to a head coaching job at which time he slides into the DC job). Then he is onto the big stage for his own head coaching gig again. Under that scenario we could have him for two or three years. He is young and could bide his time and wait for Robb Smith and Dan Enos to take their turns. Win win scenario for us IMHO. Great secondary and fantastic recruiting. WPS! Kudos CBB

Piggfoot

I think this is a great hire and points out how much CBB works at people relationships and how much he is respected by the coaching community.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Piggfoot

CBB has demonstrated once again how much he s respected in the coaching community.
Now as to this business of DB's turning back to face the ball. Surely you DB experts must realize for a DB to be able to turn back to the ball and maintain contact with a receiver he must be faster than said receiver. If he is not faster then he must keep his eyes on the receivers eyes and hands and disrupt the pass when the receiver attempts to catch the ball.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

nchogg

Quote from: Piggfoot on February 28, 2016, 10:43:56 am
CBB has demonstrated once again how much he s respected in the coaching community.
Now as to this business of DB's turning back to face the ball. Surely you DB experts must realize for a DB to be able to turn back to the ball and maintain contact with a receiver he must be faster than said receiver. If he is not faster then he must keep his eyes on the receivers eyes and hands and disrupt the pass when the receiver attempts to catch the ball.

I will sit back and let Coach Rhoads take care of that.

hogginbama

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on February 25, 2016, 08:29:04 am

This could be a move to prep for that possible move. If Smith does go back, then you already have an experienced DC on staff. If he doesn't leave and CPR moves on somewhere else in a year or two, we will be better off for the knowledge he brought to the staff. Like a good boy scout, it seems CBB is always prepared.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Vantage 8 dude

I believe just improving the technique (and basics) of a db actually turning his head and "tracking" the ball would do wonders for our defensive effectiveness. Aside from the cushion we've often allowed WRs the inconsistency in proper technique has really hurt us over the years. 

justmakeit2thebcs

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 29, 2016, 08:27:44 am
I believe just improving the technique (and basics) of a db actually turning his head and "tracking" the ball would do wonders for our defensive effectiveness. Aside from the cushion we've often allowed WRs the inconsistency in proper technique has really hurt us over the years. 
A bunch ways to skin a cat.  No reason to bash coaches and players, thinking you could do better.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/alabama/2015/09/08/defensive-backs-must-defend-better/71915600/

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: justmakeit2thebcs on February 29, 2016, 08:51:32 am
A bunch ways to skin a cat.  No reason to bash coaches and players, thinking you could do better.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/alabama/2015/09/08/defensive-backs-must-defend-better/71915600/
You're saying I'm "bashing coaches and players, thinking you could do better"??? If you think I am then I'd really like to know how you justify such nonsense. I'm definitely NOT doing so to either. Merely making an observation, especially when it comes to the yardage "cushion" aspect that's been made here numerous times (perhaps it might do you good to actually go back and  dig up some of the previous post on this subject before making such an absurd comment).  Ain't no way a SANE person could claim such.   :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

PorkSoda

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 29, 2016, 09:39:11 am
You're saying I'm "bashing coaches and players, thinking you could do better"??? If you think I am then I'd really like to know how you justify such nonsense. I'm definitely NOT doing so to either. Merely making an observation, especially when it comes to the yardage "cushion" aspect that's been made here numerous times (perhaps it might do you good to actually go back and  dig up some of the previous post on this subject before making such an absurd comment).  Ain't no way a SANE person could claim such.   :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
to be fair, you missed his point
from the posted article

"In phase or out of phase.

That's what Alabama's defensive backs must look for when defending opposing wide receivers.

As Tide senior cornerback Cyrus Jones explained it, being in phase means the defensive backs' shoulders are aligned with the receivers' and the defensive back has a hand on the receiver's hip or arm. If in phase, a defensive back can turn his head to look for the ball.

If a defensive back is out of phase, Jones said the receiver either has vertical or horizontal separation from the defensive back.

That's when the defensive backs are taught to play through a receiver's hands and rake down to make a play on the ball instead of looking back for it. Turning around when out of phase would create even more separation from the receiver."
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkRinds

Quote from: PorkSoda on March 02, 2016, 02:15:32 pm
to be fair, you missed his point
from the posted article

"In phase or out of phase.

That's what Alabama's defensive backs must look for when defending opposing wide receivers.

As Tide senior cornerback Cyrus Jones explained it, being in phase means the defensive backs' shoulders are aligned with the receivers' and the defensive back has a hand on the receiver's hip or arm. If in phase, a defensive back can turn his head to look for the ball.

If a defensive back is out of phase, Jones said the receiver either has vertical or horizontal separation from the defensive back.

That's when the defensive backs are taught to play through a receiver's hands and rake down to make a play on the ball instead of looking back for it. Turning around when out of phase would create even more separation from the receiver."

That pretty much owns all the "corners need to look at the ball" arguments.  Because sometimes they are taught not to...

Vantage 8 dude

The cushion we tended to give WRs last season still bugs the heck out of me. The one thing that I've noticed about many other DBs from other schools is their closing (make up) speed permits them to play off at times and still get to the receiver in time to make the play. Obviously that tough for anyone if the routes that are being run are short enough not to allow them to close effectively.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 02, 2016, 05:43:44 pm
The cushion we tended to give WRs last season still bugs the heck out of me. The one thing that I've noticed about many other DBs from other schools is their closing (make up) speed permits them to play off at times and still get to the receiver in time to make the play. Obviously that tough for anyone if the routes that are being run are short enough not to allow them to close effectively.

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 26, 2016, 07:48:09 pm
Here's DB play with great visuals. Enjoy, this puts it all together and makes it easier for everyone who hasn't played DB to understand. Scroll down and be entertained.

Check this out. I thought it provided pretty great visuals. And if you look at how unproductive our LB's were in pass coverage last season, you can maybe understand why the DB's were playing the equivalent of BBDB most of the season.
Go Hogs Go!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 02, 2016, 06:22:32 pm
Check this out. I thought it provided pretty great visuals. And if you look at how unproductive our LB's were in pass coverage last season, you can maybe understand why the DB's were playing the equivalent of BBDB most of the season.
Very true, very true. Sad, sad, sad performance by the lb's in that respect for sure.

Vantage 8 dude

Hoping to see some immediate results now that we're starting to get kids coming in for unofficial visits. This weekend sounds as if we'll have a select number of high quality kids. Hopefully all the staff will impress. Can't believe they won't.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 26, 2016, 07:48:09 pm

My android tablet couldn't view the flash based videos.
When doing a cursory search, I found a few apps/solutions.

I hate having any unnecessary programs on my tablet or computer.
Is there a tech guru that can advise the best solution for least invasive yet does the job?
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on March 04, 2016, 04:05:31 pm
My android tablet couldn't view the flash based videos.
When doing a cursory search, I found a few apps/solutions.

I hate having any unnecessary programs on my tablet or computer.
Is there a tech guru that can advise the best solution for least invasive yet does the job?
Well I can promise you it won't be me advising you on the tech problem. I hate to admit it but I'm about as low tech as it comes. Good luck on that though.