Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The total number of players ,including UDFAs, in the NFL by school

Started by HamSammich, May 18, 2017, 02:06:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamSammich

This was floating through my twitter timeline and I thought I would share.

This lends to the belief that CBB is finding talent.

pigroots

That would rank us somewhere between 24-31 which is pretty much spot on where we are. Surprises being Utah and Pitt.

HamSammich

TBH Michigan surprised the heck out of me... if they have that much talent why were they not winning championships the last two years?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HamSammich on May 18, 2017, 02:06:40 pm

This was floating through my twitter timeline and I thought I would share.

This lends to the belief that CBB is finding talent.

What's the source?
Go Hogs Go!

bennyl08

Quote from: HamSammich on May 18, 2017, 04:13:15 pm
TBH Michigan surprised the heck out of me... if they have that much talent why were they not winning championships the last two years?

Michigan was arguably the most talented team in the country last year. A few mental hiccups cost them a chance at the national championship.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: HamSammich on May 18, 2017, 04:13:15 pm

They have had mediocre coaches until Jim showed up. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

DLUXHOG

Quote from: pigroots on May 18, 2017, 02:30:01 pm
That would rank us somewhere between 24-31 which is pretty much spot on where we are. Surprises being Utah and Pitt.
what is surprising is Georgia,
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

HamSammich

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on May 18, 2017, 04:24:44 pm
What's the source?

since a mod asked... ill deliver.....

Reddit CFB... only the greatest forum where the worlds brightest chime in on cfb sports. people do research and release it all the time there. Incredible forum. The best.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HamSammich on May 18, 2017, 06:24:13 pm
since a mod asked... ill deliver.....

Reddit CFB... only the greatest forum where the worlds brightest chime in on cfb sports. people do research and release it all the time there. Incredible forum. The best.

It shouldn't require a Mod or Admin asking, you should post a link to your source anytime you quote something from a source outside of this site. It just lends more credibility to your post. For the benefit of everyone, how about a link?
Go Hogs Go!