Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL post your picks thread (sports investing)

Started by WILL CLINTON, August 28, 2011, 09:41:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

widespreadsooie

Couple NFL teases

Pats pk/Eagles +10.5
Saints +8/Bears +10.5

McKdaddy

Det  +2  2u
Oak  -3  1u
SD  +3.5  1u
Phi  +5.5  1u
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

McKdaddy

8 wins yesterday on the college slate!  Woo hoo!

However, 5 losses. Big whoopdiedo.  ::)

widespreadsooie

BigSexyHog

One if the biggest winning day ever.  Up over $500.... capped off by the cowgirls-5 , over 44 , and parlay the 2.. .   CAN'T believe they covered.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hogsanity

Sat was so bad I did not even bother posting my tilt play yesterday, was so mad didn't even watch games yesterday, got home and checked and saw I had hit my 5 team parlay. Still did nt quite makeup for the Sat carnage. That Baylor game really toasted me.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

onebadrubi

I've got to learn a better money management plan.  This year has been awful as far as money management and playing multiple sports at once. 

Whats everyone's thoughts tonight?  Line moving towards chicago is interesting.

hogsanity

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 31, 2016, 11:32:32 am
I've got to learn a better money management plan.  This year has been awful as far as money management and playing multiple sports at once. 

Whats everyone's thoughts tonight?  Line moving towards chicago is interesting.

playing mn -4.5, chi un 17.5
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

onebadrubi

Quote from: hogsanity on October 31, 2016, 12:29:47 pm
playing mn -4.5, chi un 17.5

I played Minny the moment hte line came out.  I really thought it would get bet up to 6+... Boy was I wrong!!!! 

hogsanity

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 31, 2016, 01:03:22 pm
I played Minny the moment hte line came out.  I really thought it would get bet up to 6+... Boy was I wrong!!!! 

I'd have played them at anything under 7. Cutler just back from injury, to an offense that's not special even when he is healthy and not rusty, against a really solid D, and an offense that can eat clock.

onebadrubi

Quote from: hogsanity on October 31, 2016, 01:06:16 pm
I'd have played them at anything under 7. Cutler just back from injury, to an offense that's not special even when he is healthy and not rusty, against a really solid D, and an offense that can eat clock.

I think minny is also down the second string running back.  Hopefully diggs is healthy because he could tear up this secondary.  I also hope they got into that O line's ass after what philly was allowed to do to them. 

What decides the cover of this game I believe is bradford vs the back 7 of Chicago.  He needs to score td's when given the opportunity.  Where is J Wright by the way?

hogsanity

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 31, 2016, 01:09:40 pm
I think minny is also down the second string running back.  Hopefully diggs is healthy because he could tear up this secondary.  I also hope they got into that O line's ass after what philly was allowed to do to them. 

What decides the cover of this game I believe is bradford vs the back 7 of Chicago.  He needs to score td's when given the opportunity.  Where is J Wright by the way?

HE's only played one game, and that was on the 9th, had 4 catches for 32 yards. questionable for tonight with a ankle problem.

WooPig90

Min -4.5 is probably my play tonight.

Few early lines I like for next week already

Pitt +2 at BAL
ATL -3 at TB

onebadrubi

Quote from: WooPig90 on October 31, 2016, 02:22:30 pm
Min -4.5 is probably my play tonight.

Few early lines I like for next week already

Pitt +2 at BAL
ATL -3 at TB

ATL has a little bit of injury bug. May want to check that before laying anything on them. 

widespreadsooie

WooPig90

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 31, 2016, 02:27:33 pm
ATL has a little bit of injury bug. May want to check that before laying anything on them.

Julio came back in the game and Freeman was fine as well. Still as long as they have Ryan and 1 of the backs healthy, id take them over TB down to their 4th string RB

onebadrubi

Quote from: WooPig90 on October 31, 2016, 04:00:17 pm
Julio came back in the game and Freeman was fine as well. Still as long as they have Ryan and 1 of the backs healthy, id take them over TB down to their 4th string RB

haha I agree with you. 

I had TB and the over this past week.  Really thought TB could pull it off with Oak having to come east two weeks in a row.  I was wrong but got lucky and got the push late by winning hte over and just got juiced. 

WooPig90

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 31, 2016, 04:04:32 pm
haha I agree with you. 

I had TB and the over this past week.  Really thought TB could pull it off with Oak having to come east two weeks in a row.  I was wrong but got lucky and got the push late by winning hte over and just got juiced.

I was thinking the same way as you then I read that they stayed on the east coast the whole week apparently. Either way its so hard for me to take TB if they arent getting points haha

woodhog14

onebadrubi

widespreadsooie

WooPig90

Spikes

You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

widespreadsooie

Spikes

hogsanity

I actually own something last night. Had Toledo -6.5 (1st h ) and -10.5 for the game. Of course I will puke that all up tonight, I am sure.

Playing CO -13
Thinking about OU/isu un 72 and ohio/buffalo under 52.

WILL CLINTON

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

BigSexyHog

Tampa +5
UCLA/Colo over 55
Think I might have taken Ohio -18 but can't remember

Went with Toledo last night -10 1/2

widespreadsooie

hogsanity

Of course CO was at home, playing a UCLA team without it's starting Qb, Co had like 4 to's all year and what do they do, turn it over 4 times in the 1st half and win by 10 when the line was -13. Did have ATL -4.5 and ou/isu un 72 so still was a ok night.

onebadrubi

Quote from: hogsanity on November 04, 2016, 08:46:05 am
Of course CO was at home, playing a UCLA team without it's starting Qb, Co had like 4 to's all year and what do they do, turn it over 4 times in the 1st half and win by 10 when the line was -13. Did have ATL -4.5 and ou/isu un 72 so still was a ok night.
What a BS unsportsmanlike called on Co in the 4th on the goal line. Ucla played flops and Colorado penalized for 15, which ends up in 3 instead of 7 which would have covered for us.

BigSexyHog

Colorado was a abortion last night.   They looked like Ned and the first reader trying to hump a tree stump

hogsanity

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 04, 2016, 09:51:43 am
What a BS unsportsmanlike called on Co in the 4th on the goal line. Ucla played flops and Colorado penalized for 15, which ends up in 3 instead of 7 which would have covered for us.

That whole game was poorly officiated from a sportsmanship standpoint. They let so much go in the 1st half, then they started throwing flags like confetti. The worst part of the call you mentioned was that a UCLA player grabbed the QB by the helmet and began pulling him back, but got no call at all.

hogsanity

cmu-3.5
temp -10.5
boise/sjs un 57
wisc -6.5
A&M -14
NC -10.5
VA +3

woodhog14

Quote from: hogsanity on November 04, 2016, 10:29:39 am
cmu-3.5
temp -10.5
boise/sjs un 57
wisc -6.5
A&M -14
NC -10.5
VA +3

I like A&M a lot this weekend.

onebadrubi

Quote from: hogsanity on November 04, 2016, 10:29:39 am
cmu-3.5
temp -10.5
boise/sjs un 57
wisc -6.5
A&M -14
NC -10.5
VA +3

CMU and A&M line went the other way this morning big time!  Any idea's why?

sooiepig_12

Really seeing a lot of value in Made You Look -125 vs. Wellabled head to head in the juvenile turf race in the Breeders Cup.  Any horse racing junkies have any insight?

Green_Lanternn

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 04, 2016, 11:38:10 am
CMU and A&M line went the other way this morning big time!  Any idea's why?

I'm looking hard at that game.  Saw the movement, it's now a Pick.  This could be the reason:

Devon Spalding   RB   Out Fri - Arm - 11/1/16   Spalding has an arm injury and will not play Friday against Miami Ohio.

Spalding is their starting/leading rusher at CMU

McKdaddy

LSU +8  1u
Cal +17  1u
A&M -12  3u
UL -26  1u
NW +7  1u
Bama/LSU o45  2u
Neb/OSU o52.5  1u
GA Southern +28  1u
NC St +6.5  1u
Mizzou +7  1u

Spikes

widespreadsooie

ChicoHog

Neb +17
Syracuse +26
Vandy +25
FSU-5.5
Bama -7
Iowa +7
Northwestern +7
USC -17
SCarolina -7
Wyoming -5

BigSexyHog

Man, what is up with the Aggie game.  Am I missing something?   Also I can't get a good read on anything this morning. ...

McKdaddy

Quote from: McKdaddy on November 04, 2016, 05:14:15 pm
LSU +8  1u
Cal +17  1u
A&M -12  3u
UL -26  1u
NW +7  1u
Bama/LSU o45  2u
Neb/OSU o52.5  1u
GA Southern +28  1u
NC St +6.5  1u
Mizzou +7  1u

Adding  okie st +2  1u

yardpig

Jeff............Dadvader..............Where art thou!?!?

BigSexyHog

Aggies -11
T. Tech +3
Auburn -25
Pitt + 6
Louisville -26

Bigger plays on vile and Aggies

onebadrubi

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 05, 2016, 09:41:50 am
Man, what is up with the Aggie game.  Am I missing something?   Also I can't get a good read on anything this morning. ...

That line is very weird!  I thought -14 was a good line but for some reason money has hammered it down

BigSexyHog

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 05, 2016, 10:02:15 am
That line is very weird!  I thought -14 was a good line but for some reason money has hammered it down

I went ahead and jumped on it.  Played alot bigger then I normally do.

WILL CLINTON

Got these 4 earlier in the week:
Bama -8
Memphis -3
Ok St +125 ML
Indiana -14

Got these today:
Indiana -13
TAMU -11
Pitt +5
App St -31
Michigan -30
Ok St +2
Army +1
Texas -2
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

BigSexyHog

Guess I know why everyone was jumping on Miss St.   The aggies are pathetic and so overrated.