Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junior Announcing 2017 Is His Last !!!

Started by ImHogginIt, April 25, 2017, 08:53:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

riccoar

ImHogginIt

April 25, 2017, 09:00:56 am #2 Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:15:22 am by ImHogginIt

Racinray

riccoar

Look for Hendrick to dump every resource behind the 88 to get him a Championship this season.

Racinray

Quote from: riccoar on April 27, 2017, 02:02:11 pm
Look for Hendrick to dump every resource behind the 88 to get him a Championship this season.
I don't think he has the heart or drive anymore for a run at a championship.

TheRazorback500

I figured this might happen when he married Amy. He wants to start a family and at 43, he needs to get crackin'!
Do you wanna get Rocked?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on April 27, 2017, 04:40:08 pm

I can totally relate. I have had several concussions in my life and the one I had a year ago March is still bothering me. I am going back to the neurologist soon to seek more treatment options. I can fully understand how Junior may have decided after slapping the wall Sunday that he has had enough. I predict he will get another concussion before the year is out.

I wish he would have announced he was going to run a limited schedule the rest of the year. Maybe only at tracks where he historically has had very few wrecks.

riccoar

Quote from: Racinray on April 27, 2017, 04:40:08 pm
If that were the case he would step away today.  There are plenty of young guns waiting for a ride.