Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Biffle leaves Roush Roush is in trouble

Started by holeinthewall, November 21, 2016, 04:22:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

November 21, 2016, 04:22:02 pm Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 08:31:59 am by holeinthewall
No sponsorship for the 16 for next. No decision yet as to what they do with the 16 charter. Lease it sell it or use it but it has to be used or they losee it.

Damn Roush has fallen a long ways in the last few years.

Robbie Reiser relieved of his duties at Roush

Zest is leaving NASCAR all together been a sponsor of Stenhouse for 6 races a year. I honestly think Stenhouse could be in the chase if he was in a Penske Ford. 

Buff

holeinthewall

Biffle says he has multiple offers. I was wonder if one is the Penske #12 in the Xfinity series.  He said he wants to race competitive I don't see any openings in Cup that would be competitive. 

He can't need the money after 13 years in Cup so why not do what Sadler did go down a notch have more weekends off and win races.

Warbirdhog

Quote from: holeinthewall on November 21, 2016, 04:22:02 pm
No sponsorship for the 16 for next. No decision yet as to what they do with the 16 charter. Lease it sell it or use it but it has to be used or they losee it.

Damn Roush has fallen a long ways in the last few years.

Robbie Reiser relieved of his duties at Roush

Zest is leaving NASCAR all together been a sponsor of Stenhouse for 6 races a year. I honestly think Stenhouse could be in the chase if he was in a Penske Ford.

They could lease the charter for one year while they put together a sponsor package to bring Buescher back from JTG where he is 'on loan' for the 17 season. Roush has been in a slow downward spiral for a while, letting the veteran drivers depart and keeping Stenhouse & Bayne no doubt for less contract dollars in a cost cutting measure. See nothing but brief flashes from time to time out of them.

10thPlanet

Not a Biff fan, but Biffle went from a contender to non-relevant. I highly doubt he has lost all his talent.

Racinray

Quote from: 10thPlanet on December 17, 2016, 02:45:35 pm
Not a Biff fan, but Biffle went from a contender to non-relevant. I highly doubt he has lost all his talent.
Makes you wonder what really happened to Roush Racing.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on December 17, 2016, 03:10:07 pm
Makes you wonder what really happened to Roush Racing.

No shiit !!!. Penske runs Roush Yates engines and always have tons of speed. So how the F can Roush teams suck hind tit so bad ?

holeinthewall

Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 17, 2016, 10:38:39 pm
No shiit !!!. Penske runs Roush Yates engines and always have tons of speed. So how the F can Roush teams suck hind tit so bad ?

They don't share engineering resources Penske builds their own chassis and cars and Roush builds their own. That is where the performance comes from.