Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blistering article

Started by #1Fan, November 07, 2017, 08:08:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgon

Quote from: twistitup on November 08, 2017, 01:27:10 pm
I can picture it....1/2 eaten boxes of honey glazed donuts laying around the office, cold coffee in a half dozen old cups, plays scrawled on a dry erase board that hasn't seen a cleaning in 5 years, a scratched reggae cd repeating itself over and over in the background....empty Busch Light cans stuffed into a Taco Bell bag thrown over in the corner, the smell of old leftovers and foot fungus lingering in the air

Wait, when do you go into my office?

Pork Twain

Quote from: BrianG on November 08, 2017, 05:32:57 am
For what...20 years the Hogs have really been a non entity in SEC football.  Maybe this is all we are.  Folks point at Petrinoes great year but all I remember is "no defense".  No one thought that year was sustainable.  Makes me think we are the Iowa State of the SEC.  They are having a good year...about to lose their coach and will be back where they were.
I loved him but his recruiting classes outside of his first and last were complete crap.  We had to out offense people, because defensive recruiting was never a priority.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: twistitup on November 08, 2017, 01:27:10 pm
I can picture it....1/2 eaten boxes of honey glazed donuts laying around the office, cold coffee in a half dozen old cups, plays scrawled on a dry erase board that hasn't seen a cleaning in 5 years, a scratched reggae cd repeating itself over and over in the background....empty Busch Light cans stuffed into a Taco Bell bag thrown over in the corner, the smell of old leftovers and foot fungus lingering in the air

Welcome home huh..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Russ22

Quote from: 12247 on November 07, 2017, 12:34:06 pm
I feel toward Bret as this article reflects and I have since the first year he coached here.  I didn't want him hired but not for the dozens of reasons I now want him fired.
I could have written this. My dad was pumped about the hire, but I texted him the day he was hired that Bert & Arkansas were not going to mix well.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

PossumFan

Enough with the digs about shorts and flip-flops.

After 5 years of this, if he started showing up at news conferences wearing a navy blazer, button-down oxford, khakis and loafers, people on here would be howling about him trying to save his job by changing his look. The whole thing is ridiculous. His record stinks. That's what matters.

DeltaBoy

Baby Huey is a Fraud!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.