Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TE Luke Ford is all 'Woo Pig Sooie' about his commitment

Started by Richard Davenport, April 21, 2017, 11:32:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LJHOG

Pig in the Pokey

#2 at his position and some still call him a 3 star lol.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 22, 2017, 07:16:45 pm
#2 at his position and some still call him a 3 star lol.
Now that he's been officially bumped up to a 4 star not sure who that might be. Then again, you seem to  definitely have a major ax to grind concerning this young man.

Richard Davenport

I can't recall an out-of-state being so excited about his commitment to Arkansas.

JayHog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 22, 2017, 09:35:07 pm
Now that he's been officially bumped up to a 4 star not sure who that might be. Then again, you seem to  definitely have a major ax to grind concerning this young man.

I took his statement to be a positive, saying that it's ridiculous that Ford is a 3-star.   He's saying that if someone is #2 at his position, he should be the highest of the highest 4-stars.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: JayHog on April 24, 2017, 01:45:59 pm
I took his statement to be a positive, saying that it's ridiculous that Ford is a 3-star.   He's saying that if someone is #2 at his position, he should be the highest of the highest 4-stars.
that's how I meant it, for sure.

@RD, yeah, especially considering how close he was to not even coming up here and how much he was digging Illinois. Man, We are going to be NASTY at TE , have been for years, guys on campus will certainly continue that imo, but when we have Henry/Ford as our TEs, well.... THAT'S NASTY!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 24, 2017, 03:08:52 pm
that's how I meant it, for sure.

@RD, yeah, especially considering how close he was to not even coming up here and how much he was digging Illinois. Man, We are going to be NASTY at TE , have been for years, guys on campus will certainly continue that imo, but when we have Henry/Ford as our TEs, well.... THAT'S NASTY!!
Like me get this straight.....you think that's nasty ??? 8) ;)

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 24, 2017, 03:47:48 pm
Like me get this straight.....you think that's nasty ??? 8) ;)

C'mon man.!? Who's got an axe to grind..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Pig in the Pokey

That's what I'm sayin, men. This guy may end up as THE best TE we've had, and he'll more than likely have 5* Henry on the other TE spot. That is going to be insanely hard to scheme against.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on April 25, 2017, 06:32:00 am
C'mon man.!? Who's got an axe to grind..?
Not at all and being very straightforward: with all the "problems" ole Poke and I have had of late I just wanted to ensure that I totally understood his intent. For the sake of everyone on here we certainly don't need another (male) "cat fight" on here.  ;)

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 25, 2017, 12:16:21 pm
Not at all and being very straightforward: with all the "problems" ole Poke and I have had of late I just wanted to ensure that I totally understood his intent. For the sake of everyone on here we certainly don't need another (male) "cat fight" on here.  ;)
keep my name outta yo mouff, dude.  ;) you are such a stalker, though for real. I aint mad, Im smiling right now. But for real, tho. . you HAVE to have the last word even when I've ignored your last 5 posts that quoted me since i asked you to STOP. Now, other posters see you and you still won't stop. Just stop, dude. You know damn well what I meant when I said Ford and Henry will be nasty.

ricepig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 25, 2017, 12:20:22 pm
keep my name outta yo mouff, dude.  ;) you are such a stalker, though for real. I aint mad, Im smiling right now. But for real, tho. . you HAVE to have the last word even when I've ignored your last 5 posts that quoted me since i asked you to STOP. Now, other posters see you and you still won't stop. Just stop, dude. You know damn well what I meant when I said Ford and Henry will be nasty.

This??....??

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 25, 2017, 12:20:22 pm
Sorry but I don't talk slang, street or whatever. This is the second time you've used the term "mouff". I don't totally understand what you're trying to say, however, I can most certainly get the general idea :) Like I said, just wanted to ensure I DID get your full intent with the nasty remark(s) so we wouldn't have any further misunderstandings.

BTW glad to see you've returned from your apparent self-imposed political exile, vacation or whatever since you mentioned your apparent persecution for your political views, whatever they may be. Everyone should be able to have their own viewpoints without fear of censure or other inability of self-expression. This is an obvious right guaranteed under the law.

Pig in the Pokey

thanks for the kind words.
I had gotten a little carried away , perhaps, in expressing my dislike of a few political subjects, so Im effectively banned from voicing my opinions. It's all good, though. I got to say my piece.

ARtillahog

Man, Luke Ford looked awesome in some of the clips at a regional Nike opening.  He often dominated his competition.

presidenthog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 26, 2017, 01:00:47 am
thanks for the kind words.
I had gotten a little carried away , perhaps, in expressing my dislike of a few political subjects, so Im effectively banned from voicing my opinions. It's all good, though. I got to say my piece.

Nobody cares about your political ideas. Good god. This is a football forum. Keep that off somewhere else. You sound like a snowflake. Man up.