Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible Interesting Development

Started by Razorod, September 19, 2017, 07:43:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Scott7703

KenHawg2023

Huh??

I'm not the brightest, buuuut I don't get it.

HOGINTENNESSEE

A&M was in the running for him and missed out.

I'm assuming he pointing out if this kid had gone to A&M, A&M may have moved away from LeBlanc and Chaney.

But since he didn't. I'm not sure it's that interesting

mhuff

Razorod

A&M and the Hogs are both recruiting the same two players: LeBlanc and Chaney (plus LSU's recruiting LeBlanc). LeDee plays roughly the same position as LeBlanc and Chaney and most crystal ball predictions had LeDee heading to A&M. In a bit of a surprise he went with the Buckeyes. May make A&M more of a player with Chaney now that they finished 2nd on the LeDee sweepstakes.

Also, may make them more attractive to LeBlanc if Days goes with the Tigers.

If Darius Days goes with Louisville or UNC rather than LSU, it will probably mean LeBlanc to LSU, leaving A&M and Arkansas to battle for Chaney.

Razorod

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on September 19, 2017, 08:07:59 pm
A&M was in the running for him and missed out.

I'm assuming he pointing out if this kid had gone to A&M, A&M may have moved away from LeBlanc and Chaney.

But since he didn't. I'm not sure it's that interesting
Just pointing out a potential domino effect. That's all.

mhuff

;)I don't want no stinking dominos. I want LeBlanc an Chaney. :D

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Razorod on September 19, 2017, 08:16:45 pm
Just pointing out a potential domino effect. That's all.

I get it. Thanks for the info recruiting can be a tangled web for sure.

Razorod

Quote from: mhuff on September 19, 2017, 08:43:45 pm
;)I don't want no stinking dominos. I want LeBlanc an Chaney. :D
We can dream can't we?! I also want Phillips. I think he's going to be a very good one--hopefully playing for the Hogs!

batmanfan

Or maybe A&M just isn't as good in recruiting without $tanabury around?
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

MakingPlays

Quote from: Razorod on September 19, 2017, 08:13:37 pm
A&M and the Hogs are both recruiting the same two players: LeBlanc and Chaney (plus LSU's recruiting LeBlanc). LeDee plays roughly the same position as LeBlanc and Chaney and most crystal ball predictions had LeDee heading to A&M. In a bit of a surprise he went with the Buckeyes. May make A&M more of a player with Chaney now that they finished 2nd on the LeDee sweepstakes.

Also, may make them more attractive to LeBlanc if Days goes with the Tigers.

If Darius Days goes with Louisville or UNC rather than LSU, it will probably mean LeBlanc to LSU, leaving A&M and Arkansas to battle for Chaney.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this.  TA&M is uncharacteristically whiffing on all their top recruits for the fall as of right now.  With them missing out on Ledee, just from reading about him, many thought he was going to TA&M.  I'm sure LeBlanc is already high on their list, but with this loss it may move Chaney up a notch on their list as well. 

The_Iceman

Quote from: batmanfan on September 19, 2017, 09:11:56 pm

Yep.

razorhead94

Embery committment to the Hogs was huge in the aspect that he can bring these guys with him.  He's been quoted as saying he's been in LeBlanc's ear.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: batmanfan on September 19, 2017, 09:11:56 pm
Best statement of the day

MakingPlays