Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oaklawn Today

Started by holeinthewall, April 06, 2017, 12:54:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

First race. Perfect example of when I will play 1st time starters. None of the horses that have run look that good even at this level. I will take the 1 & 3 on the DD.  Neither is getting played much at all.  The 3 is my top choice.   

Too bad no P3 or P4 to start the card.

mckinneyhog5

I like the FTS #2 in the 1st. Play 5 dds 2/2,4,6 and 9/2,4,6
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: holeinthewall on April 06, 2017, 12:54:46 pm
First race. Perfect example of when I will play 1st time starters. None of the horses that have run look that good even at this level. I will take the 1 & 3 on the DD.  Neither is getting played much at all.  The 3 is my top choice.   

Too bad no P3 or P4 to start the card.
Nice call! Just can't bring myself to bet a horse with Borel up.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Should be some live long shots in the second!

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 06, 2017, 01:33:52 pm
Nice call! Just can't bring myself to bet a horse with Borel up.
Sorry got confused and thought the 3 had won..

userpick

Wish I had seen this before the race. I'd have saved you some money on #3 at least ..

mckinneyhog5

Like the 7 in the 5th..odds seem to keep climbing up.

holeinthewall

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 06, 2017, 01:36:05 pm
Sorry got confused and thought the 3 had won..

No but it was a 1st time starter.   I looked at it just was wrong on what I thought.   Still it holds true if the horses that have run don't look way better go with the 1st timers.

So I did something I rarely do in the 7th.  I hit the ALL button.  This race looks like crap which means all you people playing it load up on the favorite.  I had the 1 last and I have the 1/9 next race.  and I think it is the 3 top choices in the 9th. 1,5,6 maybe?

holeinthewall

Like I said the favorite in the P3 pools wins the race.  Even though 7-1 was the odds.   

Russ22

Quote from: holeinthewall on April 06, 2017, 04:19:41 pm
Like I said the favorite in the P3 pools wins the race.  Even though 7-1 was the odds.   
Trying to pick up what you are putting down...

You played a Pick-4 in the 6 (1 / All / 1,9 / 1,5,6) and a Pick-3 in the 7th (All / 1, 9/ 1, 5, 6)?

For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

mckinneyhog5

Back for the last race and going outside Admiral Shepard. Box him with Surtap.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 06, 2017, 05:09:08 pm
Back for the last race and going outside Admiral Shepard. Box him with Surtap.
$$$$

Russ22

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 06, 2017, 05:18:39 pm
$$$$
NICE!!!

The last race was the only one my program hit, but it hit on 6/10/5 as the top 3 horses.  Winner/Exacta/Trifecta.  Too bad I don't play for reals...
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Russ22 on April 06, 2017, 05:31:12 pm
NICE!!!

The last race was the only one my program hit, but it hit on 6/10/5 as the top 3 horses.  Winner/Exacta/Trifecta.  Too bad I don't play for reals...
One of your big long shots that you hit ran again today..I think the name was Indian Oaks.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Russ22 on April 06, 2017, 05:31:12 pm
NICE!!!

Been meaning to ask you...do you or can you track your results based on the type of race i.e. Maiden, claiming, allowance or stake races? Just wondering if you have more success at different types and levels of races.

holeinthewall

Quote from: Russ22 on April 06, 2017, 04:54:50 pm
Trying to pick up what you are putting down...

You played a Pick-4 in the 6 (1 / All / 1,9 / 1,5,6) and a Pick-3 in the 7th (All / 1, 9/ 1, 5, 6)?

No I played the P4 starting in race 6.  I didn't play a P3. I was saying the 7-1 that won race 7 was the favorite in the P3 that ended with race 7. Only paid $50 for 50 cents.  So the P3 pool was skewed from the win money and not in my favor.   And the horse was 5-1 morning line. So someone loaded up on him in the P4.  Very formful P4 and it still paid over $150.  Not bad.  Going to give it a try today I think. 

QuoteBack for the last race and going outside Admiral Shepard. Box him with Surtap.

$60 EX using the favorite. Nice hit.