Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Total BS on the DQ

Started by holeinthewall, March 25, 2017, 05:28:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

1 comes out at that start 4 paths.. 2 left the 1 room on the rail.   Total BULL SH1T..  I will take my money and play elsewhere.

Russ22

How much money are you talking about?
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

userpick

I was on the phone with KOTR when this happened. I had $200WP and would've had the late double. Total bull shitt. Typical oaklawn.

Russ22

My $2 wouldn't be missed, but I had a good day.

COMPLETED: 8b35f-d75af   
OP #8 $2 Win   11 $2.00   $66.40 +$64.40

hogoffate

I had a 3,7 / 1,8,9 Daily double starting with the 9th.  I saw the 1 check as the race happened and was curious to see if there would be an inquiry or objection.  I've seen worse at OP this year that wasn't changed.  It surprised me for sure.  Alive to the double but get blown out by the 3 in the 10th.  I didn't deserve to be alive to it I didn't think.

sorry for you guys that had the 2.  she was impressive.  just her 2nd lifetime start; in a stakes no less.

FATHAWG08

Quote from: hogoffate on March 25, 2017, 07:11:25 pm
I had a 3,7 / 1,8,9 Daily double starting with the 9th.  I saw the 1 check as the race happened and was curious to see if there would be an inquiry or objection.  I've seen worse at OP this year that wasn't changed.  It surprised me for sure.  Alive to the double but get blown out by the 3 in the 10th.  I didn't deserve to be alive to it I didn't think.

sorry for you guys that had the 2.  she was impressive.  just her 2nd lifetime start; in a stakes no less.
Oaklawn has a hard on with Santana. Total BS!!!

Had $100 win on the 2. $20 straight ex 2/3. $20 straight Tri- 2/3/5. Totally devastated!!
I love off season Football!!

heavylifting

What, nobody's going to mention that it was an Asmussen runner claiming against Santana?

According to the chart, there wasn't a stewards inquiry, the whole thing was brought about because Contreras claimed foul.

holeinthewall

Quote from: heavylifting on March 25, 2017, 09:40:16 pm
What, nobody's going to mention that it was an Asmussen runner claiming against Santana?

According to the chart, there wasn't a stewards inquiry, the whole thing was brought about because Contreras claimed foul.

And the other Assmusen horse was the 3 that got the win after the DQ.  And no it is was an objection only.

QuoteHow much money are you talking about?

Through my Oaklawn Anywhere account just in March I have wagered $3800.  That doesn't include my on site betting like yesterday when I had $200 show tickets the first 2 races on the 11 in the first and 7 in the 2nd.  So probably about 5k this month which I know isn't crap to them.  But that said I took my money out of my account and closed it.  I will bet through other sites going forward.

If you want to DQ a horse it should be for purse money only and not effect the bettors.

Russ22

Quote from: holeinthewall on March 26, 2017, 07:37:02 am
And the other Assmusen horse was the 3 that got the win after the DQ.  And no it is was an objection only.

Through my Oaklawn Anywhere account just in March I have wagered $3800.  That doesn't include my on site betting like yesterday when I had $200 show tickets the first 2 races on the 11 in the first and 7 in the 2nd.  So probably about 5k this month which I know isn't crap to them.  But that said I took my money out of my account and closed it.  I will bet through other sites going forward.

If you want to DQ a horse it should be for purse money only and not effect the bettors.

Man, that stinks on the DQ. I am serious when I say they wouldn't mis mine, but yours is the kind of account that keeps them in business.

HawgWild

I think if the horse had just come over to the rail and then straightened up then there wouldn't have been a DQ. Instead, she came over and impeded the 1 and then went out into the middle of the track and hindered another horse. Cost my friend the superfecta.