Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Miami Beach Bowl to Texas: AAC vs SBC in 2017 and 2019

Started by Seminole Indian, April 21, 2017, 09:31:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Good location for A-State fans.

"The bowl game will pit the AAC against a Sun Belt opponent in 2017 and 2019, and against a MAC foe in 2018."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19211818/miami-beach-bowl-moving-frisco-texas
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

holeinthewall

That game sucked in Marlins Park.   Got spot fro ASU to get a game in.   Beat SMU and another AAC team in Dallas can't hurt recruiting down there.

Inhogswetrust

That beach in Frisco TX must be awesome compared to the one in Miami.....................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hawginbigd1

Quote from: sevenof400 on April 23, 2017, 10:46:16 am
I've been to Pizza Hut Park (former name of Toyota Stadium) and the current version and I can tell you the sight lines in that stadium are excellent.  Though it was built as a futbol venue, I suspect football ill go over well here too from the perspective of the quality of the facility.
Isn't it the same place they have the FCS championship game already.