Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pregame Introductions

Started by chiefhawg, May 23, 2015, 10:00:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefhawg

This is not Razorback specific but the Atlanta Hawks pregame introduction is one of the best ever. They turn the court into a huge projection screen. It is not helping them against the Cavs but very entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXjZH-KfAVI

rzrbackramsfan

That was really cool but I do think the highlights they put on their were kind of weak.  They should draft Michael Qualls for some better highlight material.

chiefhawg

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on May 23, 2015, 10:37:49 am
That was really cool but I do think the highlights they put on their were kind of weak.  They should draft Michael Qualls for some better highlight material.
Agree

TrueBlue

So much for the hype when the kid announcer gave the starting lineup.

WorfHog

We need this Jeff Long, the state of Arkansas needs this, make it happen!

Inhogswetrust

There are a lot of really good player intros in both college and the pros. Other than the court as a screen that's no better than the Grizzlies and other places. I also believe other teams do something like that. The best I ever saw in the pros was the Chicago Bulls during the Jordan years.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi