Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2008 SEC-T vs. Vandy

Started by Jborohog09, May 20, 2015, 10:23:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights of the win over Vanderbilt in the 2008 SEC Tournament quarterfinals, enjoy!

LRHog234

Was this the year Stephen Hill hit the huge shot vs Tennessee in the SEC Tourney? I ask because I've been wanting to find the video where John Pelphrey was caught on camera yelling 'F YOU' to a Tenn player after he drained a 3 and stared down Pelphrey on the way back to the bench. Classic Pelphrey

Jborohog09

Quote from: LRHog234 on May 20, 2015, 11:26:02 am
Was this the year Stephen Hill hit the huge shot vs Tennessee in the SEC Tourney? I ask because I've been wanting to find the video where John Pelphrey was caught on camera yelling 'F YOU' to a Tenn player after he drained a 3 and stared down Pelphrey on the way back to the bench. Classic Pelphrey

Yea, that was the next game.

Hollywood_HOGan45

That "stfu" to the Tennessee player should have been a sign that he was in waaaay over his head.

Thepigdoctor

Thanks Jboro. Remember that game and tourney well. Watched that game, then later that night decided to make the trip down to Atlanta. Fun weekend.

jry04

Quote from: LRHog234 on May 20, 2015, 11:26:02 am
He yelled STFU to Jajuan Smith