Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What two football players could help the bball team next year?

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, May 18, 2015, 08:44:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Purely hypothetical but if you could take two FB players to join Bball team once season was over who would it be. Obviously Skipper for sheer size and entertainment value but who are some ballers thar could help down the stretch
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

TexArkHogFan

I think Coach B would veto that idea before it ever got legs.  Hell, he won't even let them play in pick up games. 
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

TrueBlue

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Big Nasty 34

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

WarPig88

Skipper is way too slow to play basketball. Against GA last season, he could not handle the little guys that came off the edge at all. He is a statue.

Sprinkle is interesting and Hunter Henry is no slouch either.

King Kong

Scotty Thurman JR has to have some game right?

Sprinkle seem like a great option

STLhawg

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on May 18, 2015, 08:50:07 pm
I think Coach B would veto that idea before it ever got legs.  Hell, he won't even let them play in pick up games.
So you are saying it would have to be a senior?

Waldron_Hog

Def bell.

Wonder if Edwards played? He's got good sf size.

Danny J

Big Nasty 34

hogman99

PonderinHog

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?