Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kelley pleads guilty

Started by Rock City Razorback, February 22, 2018, 08:55:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calling All Hogs

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The police, who investigate crime, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. Also, in the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. Hope this helps.

AHiD

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on February 22, 2018, 10:58:28 pm
In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The police, who investigate crime, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. Also, in the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. Hope this helps. These are their stories.

FIFY
My name...is Jerruh

PonderinHog

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on February 22, 2018, 08:23:48 pm
Shhh, this thread still has misread potential to extract.
How can he  go to skool while he's in jail?

RME

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 22, 2018, 11:25:21 pm
How can he  go to skool while he's in jail?

Maybe he'll get computer time for good behavior ;)

Sourpuss

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 22, 2018, 09:13:33 am
Easier to post sensationalism than actually comprehend what you read, I guess.

Also, the judge's name was William Storey...I bet someone somewhere on this board is concocting some wild theories.
not closely related if at all.  His dad has one brother that I know of.  Not a judge.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on February 22, 2018, 08:55:28 am
Spending 90 days in the slammer. Not sure how that affects spring ball? Either way, that's tough and not good.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/feb/21/kelley-pleads-guilty-dwi/

Gives new meaning to Phi Slamma Jamma
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

twistitup

I ordered tshirts to support Kelley

Free
               The ColeTrain

Profits will go to help CK pay his 750 dollar fine
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Dirty mo

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on February 22, 2018, 09:54:07 am
The article states that he was 'sentenced to 90 days in jail, with 89 days suspended and credit given for one day served.' So that's meaning that he's getting the 89 days of suspension instead of the 90 days in jail? It's worded as though he is spending time in jail and then the suspension is in addition to that, not that the suspension is taking place of the sentenced time actually in jail. Forgive me for not being a lawyer...

Yeah, you should stop posting.  You're not very good at this stuff.