Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

These top 100 have us on there list! Help wanted from a Ok Hog fan!

Started by arkfanchip, January 04, 2008, 02:58:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkfanchip

SpiritHog

PM Oklahog .  I think he said they were leaning to the Sooners
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

arkfanchip

Oklahawg

Both are considered strong leans to OU. They are keeping recruiting open so they can travel. Word in the lockers rooms in these parts.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Brewerfan10

Is Owens not suppose to declare tomorrow during the Army All-American game?

forrest city joe

Quote from: arkfanchip on January 04, 2008, 02:58:52 pm
#46 Jameel Owens, Muskogee ok. WR. 4 star
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=39931&Sport=1

#84 Stacey Mcgee, muskogee ok. DT. 4 star
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=39928&Sport=1

Any OK or Muskogee area hog fans with some insight into these guys?
It's good to recruite in eastern OK. but we are not going to make a living recruiting ok.we have to go national in our recruiting. i think those 2 kids are going to OU no matter what.

forrest city joe

We need the in-state players more than ever this year. i hope Joe adams, will give our program and our new coach a chance. i hope all the home state kids will. this program has a real chance now young men.