Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7 on 7 Saturday

Started by maniax22bolts20, July 21, 2005, 07:00:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

maniax22bolts20

Unless I'm mistaken, the state 7-7 tournament is supposed to be at War Memorial Stadium Saturday. I have heard/read exactly zero on what teams are involved and noone seems to know the start time.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on July 21, 2005, 07:00:05 pm
Unless I'm mistaken, the state 7-7 tournament is supposed to be at War Memorial Stadium Saturday. I have heard/read exactly zero on what teams are involved and noone seems to know the start time.
They start around 8:00 or 9:00. Pine Bluff, Rogers, and Shiloh are some of the favorites. I'm thinking Pine Bluff may spoil the men of summer's day (Rogers) and take the title this year. Pine Bluff will commit several felonies in the first five yards of each play Saturday. They have got several 'lockdown' db's. Their QB is accurate and make good discisions.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

FootballFanatic

Quote from: egoodson on July 21, 2005, 08:47:41 pm
They start around 8:00 or 9:00. Pine Bluff, Rogers, and Shiloh are some of the favorites. I'm thinking Pine Bluff may spoil the men of summer's day (Rogers) and take the title this year. Pine Bluff will commit several felonies in the first five yards of each play Saturday. They have got several 'lockdown' db's. Their QB is accurate and make good discisions.
Pine Bluff is one of your favorites, but people with actual common sense would put their money on Russellville before PB.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: FootballFanatic on July 22, 2005, 12:29:56 am
Quote from: egoodson on July 21, 2005, 08:47:41 pm
Pine Bluff is one of your favorites, but people with actual common sense would put their money on Russellville before PB.
I have common sense. I've also seen Piine Bluff play this summer. If all the guys they had at Warren are there Saturday, they will be a contender. Russelville may contend also. I never said those were all the favorites. I said SOME of the favorites.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton