Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NBA Summer League Update -- Olu and Big Al.

Started by Bomis Hawg, July 19, 2005, 06:31:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

Olu Famutimi played two games in the Summer Pro League for Toronto.  In those games, he averaged 9 points, 4 assists, and 1.5 assists in 21 minutes per game.

He's played two games thus far for Utah.  He's averaged 11 minutes per game so far, with 5 points.  In the first agme, he went 4 for 4 from the field.  In the second game, he went 2/2 from the charity stripe against Charlotte. 

Big Al, in the Boston Summer league, has finished that league with Boston.  He's averaged 23 and a half minutes per game -- he had 7.5 points and 6 boards (unfortunately, he averaged 5.5 fouls per game).  While there were more guys to pick that Arkansas has played against, Brandon Bass (another guy who tested the waters then jumped again) played in the same summer league, forget the team.  He averaged 3 points and 5 boards in nearly 15 minutes per game. 

While I was looking at Al's stats, I saw this video.  That's a good way to get posterized.

Hammer Dunk

Porquemada

Good to see Olu's numbers are on par with his career numbers at Arkansas.

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

garagephilosopher

As bad as defense is in summer pro games I'd expect anyone that can even play basketball to put up those numbers in 21 minutes.  What a joke Olu.  You better have a backup plan.