Previous topic - Next topic

HoggyCat

Mizzou - done
Memphis - done
Duke -
Meeshagin -

Please let me replicate those results and I'll float away   

LOL
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

HF#1

Quote from: HoggyCat on March 16, 2012, 08:21:10 pm
Mizzou - done
Memphis - done
Duke -
Meeshagin - Done

Please let me replicate those results and I'll float away   

LOL
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

HoggyCat

Ok, I'm beside myself.  I need tissues.

Danny J

I want to see an all cinderella final 4.

dhornjr1

Can you figure out a way for Tennessee to play a game today and lose as well? That would finish off a great day.

HoggyCat

I'd settle for Iowa State, Saint Louis, Ohio and Cincy -  Although I hate Cincy.

BigSexyHog

i am so happy i have used a entire box of tissues....
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Swinesong1

Quote from: HoggyCat on March 16, 2012, 08:46:15 pm
Ok, I'm beside myself.  I need tissues.
I literally am peeing my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggus Piggus

Seriously, rather not even go to the Dance at all than be a 2 seed and lose in the first round. Damage for years.
[CENSORED]!

Berno

I feel like with all the upsets that the Red Sea is parting for Kentucky to walk away with the title. Kind of hope I'm proven wrong.

Break & Run

Quote from: Berno on March 19, 2012, 11:55:29 am
I feel like with all the upsets that the Red Sea is parting for Kentucky to walk away with the title. Kind of hope I'm proven wrong.

UK will win because they are vastly superior to everyone else in the tournament.  Especially with UNC losing Marshall
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Danny J

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on March 19, 2012, 12:13:51 pm
UK will win because they are vastly superior to everyone else in the tournament.  Especially with UNC losing Marshall
I agree....I really don't even think they will be challenged until the final 4 and the only team in the east side of the bracket that could give them fits would be tOSU. I think they will probably face MSU in the title game.

HoggyCat

Quote from: headhawg7 on March 19, 2012, 06:48:59 pm
I agree....I really don't even think they will be challenged until the final 4 and the only team in the east side of the bracket that could give them fits would be tOSU. I think they will probably face MSU in the title game.

According to my bracket I'll give 1,000,000 odds that they don't play MSU in the title game.

(they're on the same side)

Danny J

Quote from: HoggyCat on March 19, 2012, 06:54:48 pm
According to my bracket I'll give 1,000,000 odds that they don't play MSU in the title game.

(they're on the same side)
Yep...had them backwards for some reason...... ;D