Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks like Fulwider is a Hog!

Started by 010HogFan, December 21, 2017, 09:26:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

kennypig

I hope so. I looked up his video when he came for a visit the first time. Looks good.

SooieGeneris

I just saw a tweet from Danny West on twitter confirming this

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=nick%20fulwider

https://247sports.com/Player/Nick-Fulwider-46037818

Keeps our foot in the door in Georgia, hopefully we get Mincey also, this can't hurt. Talent rich state, UGA can't take 'em all.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

ShadowTheHedgehog

Amityvillehogger

Good player. Can't have enough good d lineman.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

HogFoo

As predicted. :)  Can always use another  big quick DLine recruit. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

BentonvilleJeff

Big pick up for the defense. We needed him. Glad he chose the Razorbacks!

ThisTeetsTaken

The kid holds a bunch of scholarship offers.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Snout team

Offer sheet is impressive for sure.  We needed this one.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Bubba's Bruisers

Fantastic news.  Welcome, Nicholas.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 21, 2017, 09:35:15 pm
I just saw a tweet from Danny West on twitter confirming this

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=nick%20fulwider

https://247sports.com/Player/Nick-Fulwider-46037818

Keeps our foot in the door in Georgia, hopefully we get Mincey also, this can't hurt. Talent rich state, UGA can't take 'em all.
Nice pick up for the "good guys" and on a side of the ball we must definitely make noticeable improvements. WPS!

nwahogfan1

Great news.

We have 2 more DEs offered.  With 3 committed. How many more do we take or can some more inside?

HogFoo

This kid will be a stud.  I think this will be the type of DL recruit we'll be going after in the future.   Taller, quicker , 260-270ish range.  Perhaps not as tall as this kid 6'7 but, quick, fit can run all day type.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

hog of steele

I am super glad to have another jog in the pen. But why would he commit before knowing our d coordinator?

HoggyCat

Nice pick up. And notice the part of the country he's from??
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

colbs

Quote from: hog of steele on December 21, 2017, 10:06:36 pm
I am super glad to have another jog in the pen. But why would he commit before knowing our d coordinator?
I know a lot people have knocked CCM's recruiting so far but pretty impressive 2 get to kids on defense to flip and another on defense to commit & sign without visiting Bama.  All of this without defensive staff.

GrizzlyRider07

Quote from: hog of steele on December 21, 2017, 10:06:36 pm
Because they have already been told who the DCord is. Bumper Pool pretty much said they already know the other day on Bo show.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

hog of steele

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on December 21, 2017, 10:14:33 pm
Because they have already been told who the DCord is. Bumper Pool pretty much said they already know the other day on Bo show.

I didn't hear that. OK then. Hope he is great.

HoginSATX

He just tweeted that due to recent events he is still undecided

hog of steele

Quote from: HoginSATX on December 21, 2017, 10:20:31 pm
He just tweeted that due to recent events he is still undecided

Did we fire our dc?

colbs

I wonder if he was the one wanting to announce the decision and it's being leaked by others.

imtad16

I wonder if he just got an 11th hour big offer. Bama, UGA, Clemson etc.

Deuce Pigelow

Did he have an offer from UGA? Wonder if they came in late??

hogfaninmo

Looks like Danny West screwed the dog on this one, it may or may not hurt the hogs but he has not committed to the hogs. Keep your fingers crossed.

colbs

Quote from: hogfaninmo on December 21, 2017, 10:33:02 pm
Looks like Danny West screwed the dog on this one, it may or may not hurt the hogs but he has not committed to the hogs. Keep your fingers crossed.
Wish some would let the kid announce his decision before they put anything out.  That's why RD is the best in the biz.

YodaHog

Odd. He retweeted the West tweet confirming his commitment then says he's undecided??

factchecker

Quote from: YodaHog on December 21, 2017, 10:45:29 pm
Odd. He retweeted the West tweet confirming his commitment then says he's undecided??

He is also following Jamaal Anderson now as well.

As a side note.  Jamaal finished his degree recently.

https://twitter.com/Jamaal_Anderson/status/942041891285229569

I love it when former Razorbacks come back and get their diploma.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

searkhogfan

Quote from: colbs on December 21, 2017, 10:27:38 pm
I wonder if he was the one wanting to announce the decision and it’s being leaked by others.

I figure he still wanted a little bit of suspense at his signing. 

HoggyCat

Quote from: hogfaninmo on December 21, 2017, 10:33:02 pm

It wasn't just West... a certain 24/7 Sports reporter spread the word too.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

jackflash

if he does sign with the signing of Bishop, Nicholls ,Ferrell. Pool and him will go along way in improving the Defense

redeye

Quote from: colbs on December 21, 2017, 10:13:23 pm
I know a lot people have knocked CCM's recruiting so far but pretty impressive 2 get to kids on defense to flip and another on defense to commit & sign without visiting Bama.  All of this without defensive staff.

I don't recall Arkansas ever flipping many players from other good schools, so I take this as a sign that CCM is the good recruiter we've been told he is.

rzrbk4life

Would really add to a solid defensive class to get him
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Deep Shoat

Quote from: jackflash on December 22, 2017, 03:05:10 am
if he does sign with the signing of Bishop, Nicholls ,Ferrell. Pool and him will go along way in improving the Defense
I agree.

But we still need safeties.  Flanagan would have been a big help, imo. 
All Gas, No Brakes!

havok

Amazing job of recruiting.  it says a few things:

1.  Most of our LOI's are to defensive players (Players who project very well to get playing time in next year or two). So this tells us the defense has been identified as needing an injection of Speed/skill. Also tells us, the defense will not be a after thought like it was under Petrino.  A serious focus.
2.  All this is being done without a single defensive coach formally announced, or even if we have any yet. Means that the vision that Coach Morris is projecting for the program as a whole, is one that can attract players.  Once the defensive staff is in place it will just become clearer for those looking.

ricepig

Quote from: HoggyCat on December 21, 2017, 11:06:32 pm
It wasn't just West... a certain 24/7 Sports reporter spread the word too.

No, the problem was the kid had a PR firm that tweeted out his commitment, the writers called and got quotes from the player for articles, and then they decided it didn't have the mystery of the signing event tomorrow, so the last tweet.

racinghog

Quote from: ricepig on December 22, 2017, 06:50:23 am
No, the problem was the kid had a PR firm that tweeted out his commitment, the writers called and got quotes from the player for articles, and then they decided it didn't have the mystery of the signing event tomorrow, so the last tweet.
Yes the old Hat Trick

imtad16

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 22, 2017, 05:11:41 am
I agree.

But we still need safeties.  Flanagan would have been a big help, imo. 

We could be flipping safety Myles Mason. Coach Craddock has only been recruiting him since last week and got him to visit within a week of meeting him. As of Monday Mason was planning on signing with Miss State on Wednesday. He announced Thursday he was waiting until Feb. That has to mean we have him reconsidering. He has really good offers including one from Bama.

racinghog

Do not forget he will sign a noon EASTERN time.

HogginUp

Quote from: havok on December 22, 2017, 06:38:01 am
Amazing job of recruiting.  it says a few things:

1.  Most of our LOI's are to defensive players (Players who project very well to get playing time in next year or two). So this tells us the defense has been identified as needing an injection of Speed/skill. Also tells us, the defense will not be a after thought like it was under Petrino.  A serious focus.
2.  All this is being done without a single defensive coach formally announced, or even if we have any yet. Means that the vision that Coach Morris is projecting for the program as a whole, is one that can attract players.  Once the defensive staff is in place it will just become clearer for those looking.
The recruiting coordinator was also a defensive analyst under Morris. Per his bio, Smith also spent a season working under Venables at OU. In following his Twitter trail, he's made numerous home visits to Defensive prospects. Hammer Down!

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: imtad16 on December 22, 2017, 08:55:26 am
We could be flipping safety Myles Mason. Coach Craddock has only been recruiting him since last week and got him to visit within a week of meeting him. As of Monday Mason was planning on signing with Miss State on Wednesday. He announced Thursday he was waiting until Feb. That has to mean we have him reconsidering. He has really good offers including one from Bama.

We've also offered Brian Johnson, a current A&M commit that has not signed. Incidentally, his team (Manvel) is playing in the state championship against Highland Park.

Highway Hog Sign

Quote from: YodaHog on December 21, 2017, 10:45:29 pm
West told someone in a reply on Twitter that "[Fulwider's] publicist jumped the gun and announced it. He then told me it's okay to run with it, then 40 minutes later he says he's undecided."

That sounds a little ominous to me. Guess we'll see here in about an hour.
The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing

ChicoHog

Why does a HS kid have a publicist?  Not a good sign for our country! 

I hope he comes here as we need defensive studs badly.  Safeties is next big need and if we stay 3/4 defense we also need a stud NG.  Just Capps and Hays coming back at that position. And Hays even played some Oline again late in the season. Maybe going back to 4/3?

emdavenp

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 22, 2017, 10:40:00 am

I hope he comes here as we need defensive studs badly.  Safeties is next big need and if we stay 3/4 defense we also need a stud NG.  Just Capps and Hays coming back at that position. And Hays even played some Oline again late in the season. Maybe going back to 4/3?

I read this as a Donald Trump tweet and loled.

Pudgepork

Hopefully congratulations all lady HogFans.  I'm hopeful that in bout 10 mins we find out yall have a new 6'7" 260+ son.   

JusJim

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 22, 2017, 10:40:00 am

I took that as meaning someone like a spokesman, such as a friend, father, uncle, coach, etc.

colbs

Anyone have a link to his signing?

rljjr

Quote from: colbs on December 22, 2017, 11:02:53 am
Anyone have a link to his signing?

His twitter account said it is live streaming on the SEC Network Facebook page, but I don't see it.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on December 22, 2017, 09:45:10 am
We've also offered Brian Johnson, a current A&M commit that has not signed. Incidentally, his team (Manvel) is playing in the state championship against Highland Park.

Also, Courtre Alexander, a pass rushing DE from Owasso, OK took a visit to Texass and got an offer, but didn't sign with the Whorns, at least not yet.

He got an offer from us around the same time as the Texass offer, hopefully a good sign. We have 2-3 SDEs in the fold, but no WDEs and this kid gets after the QB.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!