Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs offer Ryan Winkel

Started by Memhogs, December 20, 2017, 12:23:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Memhogs

This kid is a friend of mine. I graduated from Christian Brothers last year which is where he is now. Will try to do some convincin'!! One of if not the largest athletic human being ive ever seen.
Thats why they make chocolate and Vanilla, some folks like chocolate, and everyone else has bad taste.

razorback44

Make it happen. It's all on you now.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Memhogs on December 20, 2017, 12:23:45 am
This kid is a friend of mine. I graduated from Christian Brothers last year which is where he is now. Will try to do some convincin'!! One of if not the largest athletic human being ive ever seen.

Just be honest...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Wooderson

What's he ranked?  Has Memphis offered?
Give me liberty, or give me death!

Memhogs

He's committed to Northwestern I believe, or at least has expressed enough interest in them that 247 has him 100% on them.
Thats why they make chocolate and Vanilla, some folks like chocolate, and everyone else has bad taste.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Memhogs on December 20, 2017, 07:22:49 am
He's committed to Northwestern I believe, or at least has expressed enough interest in them that 247 has him 100% on them.

Here is his offer list.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Ryan-Winkel-103147/RecruitInterests
Go Hogs Go!

nwahogfan1

I think he has like 30+ offers. I hope we get a visit. 

ricepig

ricepig

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on December 20, 2017, 08:20:42 am
Wonder if that's a replacement for Banks or they don't feel good about OL depth (who could honestly). Jones may switch to ND, but he's a G. Gatlin seems pretty solid and MAY sign today.

Pretty sure Noah is waiting until February.

cardinalandwhite

Wonder if that's a replacement for Banks or they don't feel good about OL depth (who could honestly). Jones may switch to ND, but he's a G. Gatlin seems pretty solid and MAY sign today.

We have been hurting for tackles for years. Why not make a run at a good one?
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Polecat

that was my initial thought: Replacement for Banks
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

MP24

Richard said he's friends with Chase Hayden and visiting in Jan.
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on December 20, 2017, 07:31:44 am
Here is his offer list.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Ryan-Winkel-103147/RecruitInterests

Watched his video and he is SUPER ATHLETIC.!! I mean he gets off the snap and closes on the WDE or pulls like a maniac and wrecks ILB's.! His first step covers like 5'.!

I wonder if his dad's name is Chad? I went to elementary school with Chad Winkle..?
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

jackflash

Winkle, Jones and Gatlin I can still see all three signing with the hogs. Line is going to have different no longer three yards and cloud if dust old Woody Hates type. I believe these young  men can play the way Morris wants too

Deep Shoat

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 21, 2017, 03:48:31 am
Watched his video and he is SUPER ATHLETIC.!! I mean he gets off the snap and closes on the WDE or pulls like a maniac and wrecks ILB's.! His first step covers like 5'.!

I wonder if his dad's name is Chad? I went to elementary school with Chad Winkle..?
I wonder if he has a wee brother named Willie?

I used to sing about him in elementary school...
All Gas, No Brakes!

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 21, 2017, 08:35:40 am
Nice list.

Is Ryan a back up in case we lose our 2 home grown kids who refuse to sign early or is he in addition to this class?

navyhog24

I think Coach Morris wants 4-5 OL this class if possible

#1 STUNNA

nice offer list?? am i missing some schools?

Hawg Life

cardinalandwhite

The Mississippi State guys just put in Crystal ball picks for MSU. Wonder if they know something.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

HogFoo

I wonder if he is any relation to Rob Van...    knew a guy who used to spin some tunes back in the day...  could be... don't know...
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

ricepig

Quote from: HogFoo on December 21, 2017, 11:36:18 am
I wonder if he is any relation to Rob Van...    knew a guy who used to spin some tunes back in the day...  could be... don't know...

Don't know, I hear he was a sleeper, like Rip Van........

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 21, 2017, 07:24:54 am
I wonder if he has a wee brother named Willie?

I used to sing about him in elementary school...

Probably more true than you know. Maybe not.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: navyhog24 on December 21, 2017, 10:27:17 am
I think Coach Morris wants 4-5 OL this class if possible

I guess he saw a need... I have a feeling Yelta is gonna get some sacks this year...